US Airways's pilots are paid less than pilots at other airlines

I do feel sorry for you. It is not easy on you all mentally. Once having it all and now being forced to work for wages and benefits you find unpalatable. The worse part is you have no where to go and you have no choice but to stay and go through the motions. It is kind of sad seeing you trapped. I pity you on your dilemma.

Thanks again, I feel better already! :up:

I do feel sorry for you. It is not easy on you all mentally.....I pity you on your dilemma.

Here's a guy that hasn't worked at US Airways for quite awhile who has such a miserable life that he still hangs around the US forum on US Aviation.com and throws darts at the employees, dredging up some events that happened 15 years ago. And he pitys us! Sorry for you pitguy that you can't let go.

I can still enjoy your misery. Please do not try to take that away from me. I feel you owe me that after scabbing me in '92.

The real shame is your wives knew they were marrying a self centered moron, but you made such good money then. Now you make a little more than the average smuck and she still has to put up with your moronic charm. Poor girl. You should be in your highest wage earning years and wham your pension and your income gone. Sorry, but I like it. Just let me find enjoyment in your pain like you did with so many others.

Like I said the pilots at US have never met a concession they did not like.

The pilots still make more money here than what any other place will pay them. If they could make more elsewhere, they would leave. I think there is still a little more cutting that could be done. Who knows if oil continues to climb or if any acts of terror make the public nervous they may see how low they truly can go. They should be glad they have a job.

The pilots still make more money here than what any other place will pay them. If they could make more elsewhere, they would leave. I think there is still a little more cutting that could be done. Who knows if oil continues to climb or if any acts of terro make the public nervous they may see how low they truly can go. They should be glad they have a job.
Just more flying given to express