US and IRAN...reach NUKE deal !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude,

No need to defend him?

Townpete,

Still waiting.

Blissfully ignorant is what it is to post what you have posted here for all to see.

Then when called out on the blatant lies, you post cartoons with an "lol" chaser.

Keep it up. The clock will eventually roll around to where yours has stopped.

Reactions: 2 people
delldude said:

Your naivete shows on two fronts.

First, Townpete can do whatever they please without my nod and I could care less of their positions and yours for that matter.

Second, Iran is becoming a major player in the ME with eyes on the old Persian Empire once again dominating. Iran keeps close ties with Russia and China and God only knows what tech secrets have been hacked by our lame cybersecurity protocols. You are aware China has been building key electronic components for our military, don't you?

American-designed, Chinese-made Actel/Microsemi ProASIC3 A3P250 — commonly known as the PA3 — chip was found by Cambridge researcher, Sergei Skorobogatov, to have a backdoor, or trojan, deliberately built into it. The PA3 is what’s called a Field Reprogrammable Gate Array (FRGA); an almost blank slate of a microchip that can be programmed by its owner to perform a variety of tasks.
http://defensetech.org/2012/05/30/smoking-gun-proof-that-military-chips-from-china-are-infected/

Keep on attacking over the 2011 meltdown. You're going to be in for a surprise of epic proportions in the near term.

Its the same naivete that led to 9/11 attacks.

As far as the depression, were living in it with a sh!t economy, sh!t wages, sh!t employment, etc. 

Reactions: 1 person
Glenn Quagmire said:
Dude,

No need to defend him?

Townpete,

Still waiting.

Blissfully ignorant is what it is to post what you have posted here for all to see.

Then when called out on the blatant lies, you post cartoons with an "lol" chaser.

Keep it up. The clock will eventually roll around to where yours has stopped.

Unlike progtards, conservatives have no need to fall in line and agree like sheep.

Dell speaks for himself.

I speak for mine.

Its called independent thought and judgement.

You should try it sometime. 

Its refreshing.

ani-chuck_norris-thumbs_up.gif

Glenn Quagmire said:
And they fail miserably. All they do is make an aircraft that looks like an advanced western developed aircraft in photos.

It is what is under the fuselage and in the cockpit, in the avionics, engines, and armament that makes it the platform that is sub-standard at best.

Let me tell you what is under the cockpit, in the avionics and armament.

Exclusive: U.S. waived laws to keep F-35 on track with China-made parts
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Pentagon repeatedly waived laws banning Chinese-built components on U.S. weapons in order to keep the $392 billion Lockheed Martin Corp F-35 fighter program on track in 2012 and 2013, even as U.S. officials were voicing concern about China's espionage and military buildup.
https://ca.news.yahoo.com/exclusive-u-waived-laws-keep-f-35-track-204531422--sector.html

shocked.gif

delldude said:

Let me tell you what is under the cockpit, in the avionics and armament.

shocked.gif

Its pretty smug to somehow think that in the world we live in, we are the only ones to be superior at xxx over anyone else, at any time, at everything.

Progtards never had that thinking between 2000 and 2008. In fact they had just the opposite, and never gave up the chance to scream it.

Why is that? 

"As far as the depression, were living in it with a sh!t economy, sh!t wages, sh!t employment, etc. "

What you talkin' 'bout Willis?

I'm makin' more doin' less than ever in my life and about to sell a house I have had for four years for double what I paid for it.

Everyone I know is doin' the first part of that.

Kid One has a new job offer every week, and good ones too.

Kid Two has great companies recruiting him in September of his sophomore year of college.

Step Kid One has made literally millions in the past five years, without a degree or any specialized traning or skills.

Step kid Two is rakin' it in in her own business.

All of all of their friends are doing the same

WTF are you talking about **** economy?

Is step kid one looking to adopt? I'm pretty handy around the house. Just saying.

Ifly2 said:
"As far as the depression, were living in it with a sh!t economy, sh!t wages, sh!t employment, etc. "

What you talkin' 'bout Willis?

I'm makin' more doin' less than ever in my life and about to sell a house I have had for four years for double what I paid for it.

Everyone I know is doin' the first part of that.

Kid One has a new job offer every week, and good ones too.

Kid Two has great companies recruiting him in September of his sophomore year of college.

Step Kid One has made literally millions in the past five years, without a degree or any specialized traning or skills.

Step kid Two is rakin' it in in her own business.

All of all of their friends are doing the same

WTF are you talking about #### economy?

I know, everything is rose and peach's looking thru your Obama goggles.

yada

yada

yada

700UW said:
Post your proof of Tax Payer Money being sent to Iran.

I did.

Numerous times.

You failed to acknowledge and accept it.

Its how you and merry band roll.

Obama-Sheep-Zombies-80311964714.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts