US and IRAN...reach NUKE deal !

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have not posted one iota of proof that tax payer money is being sent to Iran.

You lie so much you cant tell reality from your lies.

And you have already been proven wrong, Iran has had billions of dollars in their assets frozen in the US for years.

But hey, dont let the facts get in your way.

Every thing isn't just peachy, but more people who are willing to work have more opportunity than ever in my life.

It would appear that you are the one who sees the worls thru the Obama Goggles, as in Obama bad, woe is me, even if it is good, it is bad, Obama, woe is me, Obama...

I truly hope you have a "I want my country back" or similar bumper sticker.

It is helpful to know when one is getting up close to someome that willfully ignorant.

Where is this evidence you claim to have posted. Declaratory statements by you do not count for tiddly winks, winkie

Reactions: 1 person
townpete said:
As far as the depression, were living in it with a sh!t economy, sh!t wages, sh!t employment, etc.
The stock market is at an all time high, unemployment is near record lows, corporate profits are up. Sounds like someone just admitted trickle down economics don't work. LOL!

777 fixer said:
The stock market is at an all time high, unemployment is near record lows, corporate profits are up. Sounds like someone just admitted trickle down economics don't work. LOL!

Thank you little miss Huffpoop. You're a loyal drone. Im sure they appreciate your dedication.

townpete said:
Nice spin there....all i hear is a lot of blah....blah.....blah

DkgqH6OwqI5he.gif
townpete said:
Nice spin there....all i hear is a lot of blah....blah.....blah
Look up the combat radius there Gen Patton?

townpete said:
That's what I thought.  You know it was a lie and you admit you have nothing to back it up.  You just don't have the balls to admit it. 

So that one is answered. 

How about a source about the advanced Iranian military you mentioned?  Anything to back that up or should we just write that off to another made up piece of BS? 

Reactions: 1 person
Iran had 5,000 centrifuges in 2008.

Where is your source regarding the advanced capabilities of the Iranian military?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts