US applying for PHL-China

Delta777, - like i said, lets compare the present product, and then when UAL announces there new business and first class product, (sneak peak, should be this week) then we will compare... BTW - that seat that DAL picked looks VERY uncomfortable (like a thin hard piece of plastic) have you sat in it?

While the operation is still pretty terrible....it's not like the other carriers are doing much better....take a look at this for June. US....while still at the bottom of the pack is no longer last.

Grading on the curve, the last resort of the scoundrel who has no principles and needs an excuse for their foibles.

Delta777, - like i said, lets compare the present product, and then when UAL announces there new business and first class product, (sneak peak, should be this week) then we will compare... BTW - that seat that DAL picked looks VERY uncomfortable (like a thin hard piece of plastic) have you sat in it?

The DL product is good, but they are a long ways from being UA.

Have it your way, let's compare the present Business class products of both carriers.

Here's Delta's current offering,

http://www.delta.com/traveling_checkin/inf...light/index.jsp

And here's United's,

http://www.united.com/page/article/0,6722,1935,00.html

There's a reason United doesn't give the seat pitch or recline on its website, it's pathetic.

The reason i compared Delta's forthcoming Business Class product with UAL's First Class and not Business was obvious, it's not even close.

Don't worry though, once Doogie merges with UAL, you'll understand what "synergies" are all about.

Does DL even offer an International First product?

If not, then that seat is the BEST thing you have. Here is our best (for now)...as stated above, they are being UPGRADED this fall. But as you can see, these seats are much nicer than Delta's.

Here is United's first suite:

firstBed.jpg

Here is a chart with a seat comparison of all business class seats, internationally. Of course, one must remember, United has FIRST CLASS internationally too. More choices, nicer seats.

Seat Guru

and the specs of United FIRST class (the one that Delta does NOT have)

Seat Guru First Class Airlines

Does DL even offer an International First product?

If not, then that seat is the BEST thing you have. Here is our best (for now)...as stated above, they are being UPGRADED this fall. But as you can see, these seats are much nicer than Delta's.

Here is United's first suite:

firstBed.jpg

Here is a chart with a seat comparison of all business class seats, internationally. Of course, one must remember, United has FIRST CLASS internationally too. More choices, nicer seats.

Seat Guru

and the specs of United FIRST class (the one that Delta does NOT have)

Seat Guru First Class Airlines

Don't flatter yourselves. UAL's business class product, be it new or the old one, will never be as good as Delta's new product. In order to do this, UAL would have to make their new business class nearly identical to their First Class product, and in doing so, cannibalizing their own product. As for UAL upgrading their current business class product, it's about damn time!!! It's inferior to everything else out there. Business class is where the real money is at, and Delta is leading the way for U.S. carriers, period.

Oh pleeeeeease somebody post some of OUR "Lavish" Envoy offerings. :rolleyes: Amtrak is more comfortable than what we fly over the pond. ;)

Hmm.

Maybe as a competitive response we'll hang a hammock in the forward galley on the 757s and sell fully lie flat international seats. We can upgrade our meal offerings by addding a glazed donut and Doritos to the snack basket.

I hate this sh*tty airline.

Hmm.

Maybe as a competitive response we'll hang a hammock in the forward galley on the 757s and sell fully lie flat international seats. We can upgrade our meal offerings by addding a glazed donut and Doritos to the snack basket.

I hate this sh*tty airline.
Do you think we'd have Dorito's brand? :lol:

Latest posts

Back