Us East Furloughs?

Well if there is another meltdown Chiames ;) won't be there to lie to the media and blame the employees.

Funny the DOT report says there was not an increase in sick calls from the previous X-mas and on at least one day the calls were less.

But hey, he never let the facts get in the way of his spin, did he? ;)

There you go again with your misleading accusations and commenting on matters that are outside your area of knowledge. You have no idea about the events concerning Chris Elliot. I wouldn't even call him a journalist.
Teddy loves to use the "staffing debacle" in the media. Maybe this year the f/as will actually show up for their scheduled shift.

Zeus, my, my, we're "testy" aren't we? Many people know ALL THE DETAILS concerning what edited by mod did to Christopher Elliott at USA TODAY. And, I know of one reporter who called your former boss and asked for a personal favor to (and I'll quote) "back off Christopher Elliott." I am sure you were there at the little meeting, remember? You've weaved one tangled web Zeus, time to go back and work for the politicos where your scheming talents will be appreciated. Your tenure at US Airways has been a disgrace of unprecedented PR disasters. Buh Bye...

What an idiot.... "show up for their shift"....you MUST be joking. Go back and read the report. As for more F/A's still wanting out...I hear it EVERYDAY. I think alot were leary of taking it because they were worrying about unemployment being denied, medical running out before landing a new job somewhere. The unemployment was a big reason that I heard while flying the friendly skies. I think some were saying that they were worried about not having ANY kind of income until their vacation was paid out, and you also have a waiting period when you apply for UC benefits.

The call off numbers were the same however, the staffing was significantly lower, meaning the overall percentage was much higher.

Funny how they spin the numbers to suit their needs.

As for f/a's showing up for their shifts, gimme a break. It wasnt just the f/a's. It was just about every work group in the company.

There you go again with your misleading accusations and commenting on matters that are outside your area of knowledge. You have no idea about the events concerning Chris Elliot. I wouldn't even call him a journalist.
Teddy loves to use the "staffing debacle" in the media. Maybe this year the f/as will actually show up for their scheduled shift.

Geezus, haven't you left yet??????
:shock:

Well if there is another meltdown Chiames ;) won't be there to lie to the media and blame the employees.

Funny the DOT report says there was not an increase in sick calls from the previous X-mas and on at least one day the calls were less.

But hey, he never let the facts get in the way of his spin, did he? ;)

Uh, sorry 700. It was the greedy bastard, Lakefield, who blamed the troops on Sunday. It was Chiames who went on CNN the following day to correct the record.

The "spin" was to "correct" the bs from Lakefield's loose lips.

Further, allegedly, the wanker, Lakefield, in March, in answer to a question about what he thought was wrong with the PHL operational side, stated that he thought it was the "ethnics". This attitude goes all the way down to chief pilots calling pilots "terrorists" and Captains calling flight attendants, "terrorists". Is it any wonder this company is in the toilet?

Ah, correction Toothy, Chiames was on ABC during the holiday weekend blaming f/a sick calls for the meltdown.

I saw the interview personally, and it enraged me. Lakefield only spits out what he is told to.

Latest posts