Us Airways Watch

Given the above, who do you replace Mr. Crellin with?

Who is out there that can do it better? Everyone!! Employees and customers...dump the trash from the executive washroom and you'll have a high flying organization!
Unplugging the perpetual financial money sucking machines called corporate managers, could do a whole lot for the employees and the customers. Think of the millions that could improve the technology of the current employees if they could only dump the cremlins (oops, typo) of the corporate nightmare. What are they smoking??? They have no clue, they don't talk to customers and they don't listen to they're front line. Next time you want your front line agent to forward a message...don't bother...just call the CEO or email him at [email protected]
CCY would much rather send SCABS to Central America to train www.atento.com agents to answer the phones than they would invest in upgrading their own computer systems. More Power to them....and I think I'll puke if I see a scab.

I'm still confused....U is laying off experienced personnel from all directions...however they have fliers out to recruit new employees for NYC and DC....who in the world can afford to live and work in the DC/NY/Bos area on $8.00 an hour? They're trying to recuit executive managment in the DC area for $12.00 an hour. A home in the DC area (1 bdr/1bth) is going for $300,000. If U had 1/2 a brain, it would move it's headquarters to an area where top notch talent could afford to live. The only ones that can afford to live and work in DC for $8.00 are those on welfare. But, there again, I guess, you get what you pay for.

Christmas sick calls have always been historically high ( I think the FA group has the highest sick out, my opologies if wrong) and just like in past years....just plane selfish!

I think a significant factor to consider this year was the non scheduled employee who may have far less loyalty to company and therefore did not cover the usual sick outs.

Shame on Mgt for once again not taking the highroad and admitting failure. They are not fooling the traveling public and are an embarrasment to you front line employees.

PineyBob said:
That's all I could come up with in the 10 minute time limit I gave myself. The staggering amount of money expensed may be one very good reason why CCY is unwilling to apologize. Given the fact that everybody has at minimum some blame I wouldn't expect an apology.
[post="252937"][/post]​

January reported $200 million loss. How much was the loss for Dec? Not worth an apology? If this company can apologize to the passengers, why can't they extend that to the rank an file who bust their azzes and have contributed to every business plan "site unseen"?

Shows that this company does not value employees and the "partnerership in change" program to help boost morale is more hot air and bogus.

Labor should boycott that. AFA is planning to.

PitBull,

Teddy should keep the issue before the public as much as possible. I doubt it will result in a much deserved apology, but the public might remember the next time U management cries Wolf and blames the workers for the management screwups.

Hang in there!

jimntx said:
PitBull,

Teddy should keep the issue before the public as much as possible. I doubt it will result in a much deserved apology, but the public might remember the next time U management cries Wolf and blames the workers for the management screwups.

Hang in there!
[post="253052"][/post]​

Jimntx, totally agree. Teddy Xidas is the only person with (pardon the saying since she's a gal) 'balls' to hold the drooling retards in CCY accountable. The DOT report told the truth. Teddy should keep the daily rags informed on the 'apology' status:

Day 1 still no apology from management.
Day 2 still no apology from management.
Day 3 still no apology from management.
Day 4 still no apology from management.

And so on, and so on, and so on.....

Hold the mirror up to CCY and show the world and them how stupid they are.

Eye,

And NO apology forth coming. :angry:

I believe they have no intention of any kind of hint of an aplogy to labor.

THIS IS AFTER WE GAVE THEM 3 CONCESSIONS SO THAT THEY MAY CONTINUE TO COLLECT THEIR UPWARDS OF $10,000 - $20,000 A MONTH PAY CHECKS AND CONTRIBUTIONS TO THIER DEFINED PENSION CONTRIBUTIONS !!! :down: :angry:

PITbull what reason do you think management has not to give a public or private apology? Only thing I can think of is it will show that they intentionally lied and covered up from outset and if they fessed up now some heads would have to roll something they are not willing to do. To me anyway it would seem an just an apology now would be to little to late.

UVN,

The reason I believe they won't apologize is because they have NO respect for the "rank and file " employees.

They are "elitests", and obviously their silence is deafening. They have no concern for labor.

PITbull said:
[post="253245"][/post]​

If they have such distain for the employees then their sole purpose is to fill their golden parachutes and they have no desire to continue USAirways as a going concern. It is a hopeless postion and the employees were the pawns used to fill those parachutes. How sad that the employees gave in so easily to these thieves.