US Pilots Labor Discussion 6/10- STAY ON TOPIC AND OBSERVE THE RULES

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm waiting anxiously to be "stapled" to the DL list. LOL!
Don't worry. There won't be any more mergers in your future. The toxic environment at US has guaranteed it. You will either struggle along independently or head for CH7 and disappear. No one will even want the pieces left over. It would be less expensive to just move capacity into the former US markets if that happens.

I see that since you guys are still stuck in endless court battles, have won nothing, and have run out of useful and even un-usefulness things to say on the subject at hand, you have now turned to spewing your toxic drivel at other airlines. Good for you! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1 person
Don't worry. There won't be any more mergers in your future. The toxic environment at US has guaranteed it. You will either struggle along independently or head for CH7 and disappear. No one will even want the pieces left over. It would be less expensive to just move capacity into the former US markets if that happens.

I see that since you guys are still stuck in endless court battles, have won nothing, and have run out of useful and even un-usefulness things to say on the subject at hand, you have now turned to spewing your toxic drivel at other airlines. Good for you! :rolleyes:

And your own situation is so good that you are clearly at peace with the world :p

Reactions: 2 people

Wow, Someone has a case of the high and mighty, I guess that trip into bankruptcy and losing your pension, did not effect you that much, still holding on tight to those glory days. :lol: :lol:

Reactions: 2 people
And your own situation is so good that you are clearly at peace with the world :p
Yes. I am.

Good luck with that continental merger, met a capt in europe withcontinental with 13 years......yea your gonna love the alpa slottin/dovetailing......the only tail makin out on that aint gonna be your LOS with united...

That's what cracks me up about you guys. You think that unless everyone is as miserable as you are, it's not fair. I'll have no problem flying as f/o to the 13 year captain you met Europe, if that's the way it works out. His fortunes at his airline were different than mine. He should be able to be a junior 767 captain with his slotted seniority post merger. It's that simple. Not that you guys would ever get it. :rolleyes:

Ask the DL pilots how things worked out for everyone over there. Do you see any civil wars? Maybe because everyone thinks it worked out pretty fair. Imagine that! A merger the size of theirs and everyone is pretty happy even without DOH! SHOCKING! :blink:

Wow, Someone has a case of the high and mighty, I guess that trip into bankruptcy and losing your pension, did not effect you that much, still holding on tight to those glory days. :lol: :lol:
Not much. Long before BK I decided never to count on my pension in the first place. It was always icing on the cake. My B and C funds are doing fine. How about you?

Again as the 9th commented in its opinion, ALPA structured its policy in a way that allowed an indefinite veto, which clearly infers that ALPA policy supported the concept of majority rules in acceptance of the "proposal".

ROACLT,

I just wanted to comment on the above. I think that the conclusion you draw is flawed. ALPA policy supported the concept that mutual agreement would get a Joint CBA, thus the “veto”. Majority rules within the two groups but not between the two groups.

I see that you are going on vacation. Have fun.

Not much. Long before BK I decided never to count on my pension in the first place. It was always icing on the cake. My B and C funds are doing fine. How about you?
Does the company contribute to your B and C funds while your on family leave?

There you have it. I agree.

I think USAPA can indeed come up with a Section 22 list that meets the mandate of the C&BLs, and make at least 50% plus one of the PHX-based pilots pleased. Patience is growing thin on both sides of this dispute. It will be a cake-walk for BallotPoint to independently verify just how the PHX pilots vote on any new contract. If there is enough westie support for a contract proposal, your DFR lawsuit will be sunk before you leave the dock. If half or more PHX pilots vote for the new contract, give it up. If the Angry West Pilot Club then wants to sue, I would love to see it happen.
You guys are just cracking me up. Just because it is in the C&BL does not make it legal. A C&BL does not protect a union from DFR. I suppose you could put all women pilots go to the bottom of the list in the C&BL and you think that it would be legal.

Just because a majority of west pilots vote for a contract does not mean that one or many could not sue for DFR. If one person thinks that they have not been represented fairly than that one person can sue. The majority does not get to decide what is fair.

Besides. Even if ballot point would say that a majority of west voted for a contract. It does not tell you who voted for or against. Someone could vote yes then sue for being unfair.

Why are you guys still arguing? Usapa has said that they will get DOH right. You have all told us that DOH and whatever the majority wants is fair right. Go ahead hand over that list, vote your contract in and let’s get on with it. Stop threatening to do something and do something.

Show us just how much talent usapa has to get a contract. Nothing in your way to stop it now right. You all have told us the company has no choice but to hand over the seniority to the east. Time to prove it.

All it takes is one west pilot to lose one little bit and usapa did not represent him fairly it that loss is a gain for an east pilot.

I also find it funny that you guy have no imagination. We call you on not having integrity you argue that you do than accuse us of not having any. We call you the angry FO club now you try and call us the angry pilot club. Cone up with your own stuff and stop stealing from the west.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts