USUA/HPNW

US east tough? :lol: Tough is the last word I would use to describe them. US east leadership lacks honor and integrity - a bunch of spineless politicians scampering around trying to cover up their incompetence. No pilot group in the world will ever trust them again, period.

Oh my goodniss...the Westies think US East is tough...wait until they meet the NW people :shock:

Oh my goodniss...the Westies think US East is tough...wait until they meet the NW people :shock:
US East "tough"? No not really. I don't think any employee group is "tough". I don't like NWA management tactics though. Anyone want to trade our rumored merger partner with theirs? Anyone?

US East "tough"? No not really. I don't think any employee group is "tough". I don't like NWA management tactics though. Anyone want to trade our rumored merger partner with theirs? Anyone?

Yeah. I'll take NWA over UA any day.

Yeah. I'll take NWA over UA any day.
Well Pi if it were up to us then we would make the trade. Maybe that would be a bad decision though. The worst thing about this career is that we never know if we make the right decisions until after retirement. Just think of a Pan Am new hire vs a SWA new hire circa 1971. Who would you put money on to have a more lucrative career?

Well Pi if it were up to us then we would make the trade. Maybe that would be a bad decision though. The worst thing about this career is that we never know if we make the right decisions until after retirement. Just think of a Pan Am new hire vs a SWA new hire circa 1971. Who would you put money on to have a more lucrative career?
Yeah, you never know, but I've been down the merger path twice with UA and want nothing to do with their pilot group.

US east tough? :lol: Tough is the last word I would use to describe them. US east leadership lacks honor and integrity - a bunch of spineless politicians scampering around trying to cover up their incompetence. No pilot group in the world will ever trust them again, period.

We were hoping to put a bronze statue in the East ALPA HQ

It would be of a western theme. The PHL reps standing and taking a leak on a cactus. :lol:

Not to worry...the NW folks will teach the Westies a thing or two, if they have to beat it into them...jk :D

Here is one who missed the NWA merger committee review of our little merger. They said it was fair by the way!! No, NWA wouldn't come in demanding and sticking on an outdated position refusing to budge then threaten to destroy the place because they didn't get their way!!! Now NWA owuld be fair from the start. Not that any of this is going to happen anyway, but the little decert effort with UAL would be over before the thought every entered their minds...

Dude,

No disrespect, however the folks at NWA will call you the main course if a merger were to occur. These fellows are hard core unionistas and you've no idea what kind of a hornets nests you'd be running into.

I disagree.I seem to remember every other work group at NWA walking right past the striking mechanics two years ago.Then they all wailed and gnashed their teeth as Steenland had his way with their respective unions.

isn't ETOPS best buds with Kirby? where is ETOPS now? :lol:
ah.. right here. this is pure rumor. no truth it. and for the record. i am not best buds with scott. i just e-mail him when i want the right info. wether he is telling me the truth or not well only he knows. but i hate rumors so if i here something i will e-mail him to find out. he replies pretty quick. sometimes he tells me it's ok to post most of the times he tells me not to post on here. so i may know somethings that someothers will find out later on. doesen't meake me speacial . it just makes me informed. you can be too . just e-mail him with any quest you may have. no merger though . for now.

Back