VFLR?

Total of 99 people were awarded out of 323 slots availible. Also, everyone got their 1st choice on the release date.

Total of 99 people were awarded out of 323 slots availible. Also, everyone got their 1st choice on the release date.

Now that this will be the final VFLR, when are they going to move these 900ish people to the end of the seniority list? Our seniority numbers are so convoluted with too many people that are not returning (such as the VFLRs).
Time to say goodbye to them.

Now that this will be the final VFLR, when are they going to move these 900ish people to the end of the seniority list? Our seniority numbers are so convoluted with too many people that are not returning (such as the VFLRs).
Time to say goodbye to them.

how does it work are vflrs still on the seniority list? i thought they leave and never come back unless at the bottom. so subtract vflrs from the list? what about the other vfs? when are they coming back and are they on the seniority list? im so confused. how many total f-as are there on the list now, how many active (without maa)and how many furloughed or voluntary. anyone know thx

how does it work are vflrs still on the seniority list? i thought they leave and never come back unless at the bottom. so subtract vflrs from the list? what about the other vfs? when are they coming back and are they on the seniority list? im so confused. how many total f-as are there on the list now, how many active (without maa)and how many furloughed or voluntary. anyone know thx
go to the hub and go to inflight..click on seniority list and it will show the new list as of 2006. Not to sure when they will take all the vflr names off..my guess is jan of 2007.

There will be no more VFLR programs. They only offered this program because it was a contractual issue. The company was not happy about offering these leaves from what I hear. Contractually the company has met their obligations under the contract and the VFLR program is over.

Latest posts