VICTORY--IAM

It sounds more like victory for the company. The IAM and the company are sleeping together. Did anyone see where the IAM got $500,000 from US for supposed negotiations. Thats right the union got $500,000 for shoving it up their butts and taking concessions so the fat grand poo bahs can make out at their fancy dinners. I bet they didnt take paycuts. Victory for us air if the IAM is in place because its nothing but cuts. thats the bottom line, cuts, job loss thats what the IAM is proud of. The IAM is proud to outsource, thats what is and will happen if the IAM is in place. Approximately 250 employees under TWU will take paycuts. The rest may get a raise but then outsourced so why take the raise if you out of a job. IAM SUCKS

I wish all the employees of HP well because this IAM contract is nothing but rough toilet paper. no sick pay first day then 50% for the next 4 days. so you might as well bang out for the whole dam week if you gonna be sick. IAM contratc flat out sucks

• Banned
All unions on the property, ALPA, AFA, CWA, IAM and the TWU all recieved negotiation expenses reiumbursed for all three rounds of concessions, just like the all the unions at all the legacies carriers.

And barbee, dont waste your time, this is about the Mechanic and Related, not fleet.

I have no chicken in this race but having piloted at various carriers involving all the different unions I say people are far better off withOUT the IAM. Good luck, guys.

I have no chicken in this race but having piloted at various carriers involving all the different unions I say people are far better off withOUT the IAM. Good luck, guys.
We're gonna need it. Thanks for the wishes. Now it's time to pray!!

It will stay as-is in the spirit of the propaganda war. However even I have a question to pose.

Has anyone seen any collaborating articles or notices for this topic? I can not find anything even on the NMB.gov site that a ruling of any type has been reached. All we have so far is a PDF (a slanted one at that) on an IAM site.
Nope........still have seen NOTHING except, as you so insightfully put it, SLANTED, IAM posting.
I agree with a previous poster. The title should be altered to read VICTORY--US Airways. It's not about the IAM or the IBT. It's about US Airways......or at least it should be. :unsure:

• Banned
What kind of cheese do you want to go with your whine?

I POSTED This On A Nother Thread But It Fits Here.

THIS IS A QUESTION FOR ALL YOU BOYS ON UNION CONTRACTS IN THE PAST. :huh:

HAS ANY ONE EVER SEEN A CONTRACT THAT THE UNION TOOK UNION MEMBER CUTS AND CONCESSIONS WITH THE COMPANY AND DID NOT PUT A CLAUSE THAT AFTER BANKRUPTCY OR MERGER TO RETURN TO THE NEGOTIATING TABLE FOR THE RETURN OF CONCESSIONS AND RETURN OF FURLOUGHED UNION MEMBERS. :eek:

HAS ANY ONE EVER SEEN A UNION PUT A 4 YEAR HOLD ON A CONTRACT THAT THE COMPANY AND A BK JUDGE CUT UP AND THE UNION DID NOT EVEN STAND ITS GROUND TO PUT A CLAUSE TO RETURN TO THE NEGOTIATING TABLE. :eek:

WHAT ARE YOU BOYS AND GIRLS PAYING DUES FOR! :wacko:
IF THE IBT DID THIS TO ME I WOULD HAVE VOTED THEM OUT IN A HEART BEAT... ;)

GET YOUR IBT CARDS IN AND GET YOU A UNION THAT WILL WORK FOR YOU AND NOT YOU WORKING FOR THEM. :up:

What kind of cheese do you want to go with your whine?
Some of the rotten, stinky IAM cheese, please.

Amazing that you IAM boys are so flip and one sided. No wonder the east side of this is in such a mess and you're scared that your own "brothers" won't show up for a vote. Such a group of self involved, staunch union supporters. And as a staunch union man, you should be promoting unity and solidarity instead of spreading your bs to your "brothers" on the west side.

And just some info for the America West Techs if you call the 142 lodge do not tell them you are form AWA or they Hang up! ME AND MY CREW HAD THEM ON SPEAKER PHONE AND THE TECH SAID HE WAS FROM AWA AND THE GUY HUNG UP!!!!! WE ALL HAD A GOOD LAUGH.(WORK CLOSELY WITH THE FORMER AMERICA WEST TECHS.) THAT CALL WAS AT 8:00 KANSAS TIME PHONE NUMBER 816-452-6646 WHAT A JOKE JUST LIKE THE IAM CONTRACT.LOLOLOL

Your ignorance is showing once again, big differance.

Mr. 7 ,it's spelled D I F F E R E N C E. It's not over with yet. It was very obvious that the NMB would rule that way they did. You at IAM need to have a little fun while it lasts. :)

Mr. 7 ,it's spelled D I F F E R E N C E. It's not over with yet. It was very obvious that the NMB would rule that way they did. You at IAM need to have a little fun while it lasts. :)
dude...its over......
funny how all the legacy's in concessions use your friggin' contract as a role model to duplicate.... :lol:

you got 13 days and when its up,what then will be your excuse??
remember,Fred Said....and Fred never lies! ;)

All unions on the property, ALPA, AFA, CWA, IAM and the TWU all recieved negotiation expenses reiumbursed for all three rounds of concessions, just like the all the unions at all the legacies carriers.

And barbee, dont waste your time, this is about the Mechanic and Related, not fleet.

the title says nothing to that effect, skippy...

Latest posts

Back