WA Article 15 and 24 will no longer apply..what is it?

article 15 / 24 means no severance pay in case of furlough from MDA...no medical or dental either.............also no shift premiums for open time or night shifts.........nice huh?

[blockquote]
----------------
On 12/21/2002 8:50:04 PM Res wrote:

You would never know that from info provided in the new contract proposal...thanks for the info..
----------------
[/blockquote]

I looked them up in the spiral 1999 contract book we all received 3 yrs ago, did you not receive or save one for future reference?????

You would never know that from info provided in the new contract proposal...thanks for the info..
----------------
[/blockquote]

I looked them up in the spiral 1999 contract book we all received 3 yrs ago, did you not receive or save one for future reference?????

Hold on to these......they may become a collector' item.....may be worth something at ebay.....not worth anything at US!!
11.gif']

I just expected that the CWA before mailing our recommendation sheet with info for upcoming concessions, would not try to hide anything. One line...it might have taken 3-4 to qualify the information further on the proposal.

I just expected that the CWA before mailing our recommendation sheet with info for upcoming concessions, would not try to hide anything. One line...it might have taken 3-4 to qualify the information further on the proposal.