Ward Out, Thb In.

JW says he wants to appeal and have a new election. Without specifically naming the TWAers he says that people not even on the property threw him out. I was about to give him a few marks for being gracious as he stepped down but he just sank lower than before. He cannot accept the rules of APFA - furloughees get to vote - after the membership voted NOT to change that rule. He turned into a whiner first class.

It is sad, I remember plenty of meeting where It was me and one other person. Its easy to post here or on the old APFA board. Easier yet just to wait to hear everything second hand on the line. Like voting, union, local or presidential. If there isn't a drive thru people don't bother.

Here is an update from the APFA website:

This is Liz Geiss, national communications coordinator with a special hotline update for August 25, 2004.

Today the APFA Board of Directors acted on a recommendation by the US Department of Labor to consider an appropriate response to the DOL's findings. In a unanimous vote, the APFA Board of Directors installed Tommie Hutto-Blake as APFA President for the remainder of the term ending March 31, 2008.

Please stay tuned to the hotline later this evening for a personal message from John Ward and APFA President Tommie Hutto-Blake.

Please go to APFA for any current updates.

Now, let's get the UNITY back and get the ball rollin'!

crew4aa said:
I live for the day when I can stand on the otherside of the cart and say "John I need Ice"
[post="172786"][/post]​

Also when I can stand on the otherside of the cart and hand John a styrofoam cup and say "I need tea!" Then watch his a$$ run back and forth from the cart to the galley all day long! :up:

I wonder if he remembers how to arm/disarm a door? He will have plenty of time to figure it out on his 14 hour days and 8 hour layovers!

FA Mikey said:
APFA names new president

In this article he managed to mention the TWAers.

"She was elected by a group of flight attendants who no longer work here, and this is a group that seeks to destroy the organization," Ward said.
[post="172855"][/post]​

What he should have said was that, "THB was elected by a group of flight attendants who didn't vote. this is a group that could give a flyin EF about the organization."

It's so much easier to continue to blame it on the one tiny group who chooses to be involved with matters that effect ours and every f/a's futures.

Back