What Direction Are We Really Going?

767 mechanic said:
cio ........................ What I would like to know is how many of those airlines have mechanic and related paying dues to the twu? Notice that I did not say anything about being represented by the twu, since that would be very unlikely.
[post="249899"][/post]​
Well see 767, your talking apples and apples reality here. As we all know, Cio avoids reality at all costs with the twu 514 fog he is in.

There is no card drive for the twu at any airline for mechanic and related. Period. That is a fact.

Can you imagine, felon Kirk Wells the twu Intl. Organizer, walking in to Jet Blue or any other airline and trying to organize the mechanics with his twu lies? Geez, it would be a turkey shoot!!! :lol: :D :blink: :rolleyes:

Hackman said:
Well see 767, your talking apples and apples reality here. As we all know, Cio avoids reality at all costs with the twu 514 fog he is in. 

There is no card drive for the  twu at any airline for mechanic and related. Period.  That is a fact. 

Can you imagine, felon Kirk Wells the twu Intl. Organizer, walking in to Jet Blue or any other airline and trying to organize the mechanics with his twu lies?  Geez, it would be a turkey shoot!!!  :lol:  :D  :blink:  :rolleyes:
[post="249906"][/post]​

Oddly enough Bobby Gless told some workers the other day that the TWU was trying to gain dues from Jet Blue.

The scary thing is with the TWUs track record non-union companies fall over each other trying to get the TWU in place before a real union shows up.

767 mechanic said:
HSS................... You never answered my ?. Are you a machinist? Or are you a typical twu coward and will answer with a lie or not at all?
[post="249774"][/post]​

Why do you care 767? Or are you going to ignore my posts like Ken because I post with an alias? I love it when you guy's demand," State Your Name" :huh:

"You guy's are a real hoot"!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :blink:

amfa: The YUGO of the labor movement
Where bargaining means YOU GO....!

High Speed Steel said:
Why do you care 767? Or are you going to ignore my posts like Ken because I post with an alias? I love it when you guy's demand," State Your Name" :huh:

"You guy's are a real hoot"!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :blink:

amfa: The YUGO of the labor movement
Where bargaining means YOU GO....!
[post="249964"][/post]​

er ya skeerd?

I think that high speed is embarrased by his occupation otherwise he would answer the question. He seems to try and shirk the question each time it is asked. I'm a mechanic and not embarrased about that,although I am embarrased to say that the twu represents my craft and class. Oh and I hope that everybody realizes that I am using the word represent in it's loosest form.

well then amfa(PUKE)man you shouldn't have any problem POSTING this

12,000+ JOBS lost by amfa(PUKE) represented AL's & another 2000 coming in the NEAR future no matter which way UAL goes into BK or out of BK.
these are peoples lives that have been DESTROYED by your so called negotiators.

"ship it out"!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jobs included!!!!!skilled/unskilled/a&p/no a&p doesn't matter "ship it out"!!!!! TWU/AA bringing it BACK in........LIVE WITH IT!!!!!!!

BTW amfa(PUKE)man has your great dAAve SCABMASTER found a "new" home yet??........check this out>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

AFL/CIO/ATD/TWU=UNION=SCABFREE :up:
BTW AMFA(puke)man make sur you POST it ALL!!!!!!!
12,000 jobs lost by your ASSOciation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scab scraper said:
well then amfa(PUKE)man you shouldn't have any problem POSTING this

12,000+ JOBS lost by amfa(PUKE) represented AL's & another 2000 coming in the NEAR future no matter which way UAL goes into BK or out of BK.
these are peoples lives that have been DESTROYED by your so called negotiators.

"ship it out"!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jobs included!!!!!skilled/unskilled/a&p/no a&p doesn't matter "ship it out"!!!!! TWU/AA bringing it BACK in........LIVE WITH IT!!!!!!!

BTW amfa(PUKE)man has your great dAAve SCABMASTER found a "new" home yet??........check this out>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

AFL/CIO/ATD/TWU=UNION=SCABFREE :up:
BTW AMFA(puke)man make sur you POST it ALL!!!!!!!
12,000 jobs lost by your ASSOciation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[post="251476"][/post]​

Thanks again for the weekly posting, I will be sure to post this on the twu BB's under lock and key with the stamp, twu negotiator on it as always. They have given up pulling them down anymore, so you do get some real good exposure and I get lots of cards. This time it will be posted next to OneFlyers ramblings about pay by performance, his is stamped AA negotiator, really pissed off some people.

Just so you know scab boy, no one buys you job loss BS anymore, the truth has been told with factual information and quite frankly people are more pissed off than ever at the twu for the lies. The more you state this crap, the stupider you look. You see, not everyone went through 2002/2003 in a drunken stupor, most of us saw the happening of UAL sober and realize that the IAM was still there.