What If Ron Paul Wins Iowa? What Then?

Maybe, but I'm willing to bet his pro-life and anti-labor stances cancel out most-if not all- interest from the left.

Then there is his stance on medicare and SS. When the general public starts to learn of his more extreme views he will sink like the titanic. Depending o how well he does in the Iowa primary will depend on how viciously Gingrich and Romney go after him.

Then Gingrich will fail because he is just nut and you are left with Romney. I would not vote for him because I completely disagree with his stance on most social issues but I do not think his presidency could be much worse than what we have now.

Then there is his stance on medicare and SS. When the general public starts to learn of his more extreme views he will sink like the titanic. Depending o how well he does in the Iowa primary will depend on how viciously Gingrich and Romney go after him.

Then Gingrich will fail because he is just nut and you are left with Romney. I would not vote for him because I completely disagree with his stance on most social issues but I do not think his presidency could be much worse than what we have now.

Already out there....

Soooo, 7 7 7 , tell us WHO is your "boy", AND why he will win.

GO Ahead, Don't be bashfull, it's OK !

Sparrow,
I hope the ol' dude wins the nomination. I really do. Not because I think BO will beat him, but because he's the only GENUINE guy (plus Huntsman) in that xxxxxD UP Party !
AND,
I could see him winning IOWA. This would be his NH problem. FIRST, despite the endorsement of the JOHN BIRCH SOCIETY "UNION LEADER"...er my Bad, I mean the Manchester Union Leader, GingriNch ain't winning shite up here ! Romney's been endorsed ENTHUSIASTICALLY by the God Father of NH politics , John SUNUNU sr. That equates to a SURE BET up here, no matter how many BETS or flip FLOPS Mitt does !

As for SC, those good ol' boys CAN NOT THINK for themselves, meaning Whomever the pastor of the local (white) Baptist church says to vote for, (like little lemmings) OFF they'll go to vote, and I fear that the "preachers" are buying into NEWTS HORSE Shite of Gods redemption/Marriage Fidelity pact that he's made with his Mannequin Calista or any other Bull Shite this Long Time Washington INSIDER is slinging.

To prove it, GingriNch will Win, in a state thats a natural fit for Prayin' Perry !!

Pretty hilarious, an Obama-bot using the term "Lemmings" ! ....................Brahahaw

He also said in that article he does not want to throw seniors and children off federal health care programs. It's Ron Paul using his jaw muslces and showing everyone how clever he is. In the end his supporters can cheer him on and not worry about their Medicare going away. Not that it would since he would not have that power as president.

He also said in that article he does not want to throw seniors and children off federal health care programs. It's Ron Paul using his jaw muslces and showing everyone how clever he is. In the end his supporters can cheer him on and not worry about their Medicare going away. Not that it would since he would not have that power as president.

Dr Paul has been pretty consistent is his views that Medicare and SS should be phased out over time as it in his words "it Just isn't fair to throw people off a program that they paid into for 60 years expecting it would be there". That;s an honest and fair assessment in my book.

My purpose in starting this thread was not so much to rehash the merits of Ron Paul's positions, but to speculate on how a victory in Iowa could or would change the game.

I appreciate the tone of civility in this discussion. Everyone except one individual has left the name calling at home. There is no call to say someone is an "Obama-Bot" or a "Nutter". It serves no purpose other than to destroy the credibility of those who use those types of phrases.

Perhaps the mods will actually follow through on the warning at the top of the WC. I won't hold my breath.

Dr Paul has been pretty consistent is his views that Medicare and SS should be phased out over time as it in his words "it Just isn't fair to throw people off a program that they paid into for 60 years expecting it would be there". That;s an honest and fair assessment in my book.

My purpose in starting this thread was not so much to rehash the merits of Ron Paul's positions, but to speculate on how a victory in Iowa could or would change the game.

I appreciate the tone of civility in this discussion. Everyone except one individual has left the name calling at home. There is no call to say someone is an "Obama-Bot" or a "Nutter". It serves no purpose other than to destroy the credibility of those who use those types of phrases.

You mean like this?

Nice topic the Libtards won't watch! They don't want to face the fact their Back Bench Junior Senator posing as President has done more end arounds on the COTUS than OJ Simpson.

Hypocrite nutter pos.

Kiss of death when a hardcore libtard backs the nutter!

http://www.mediaite.com/online/andrew-sullivan-endorses-ron-paul-we-need-more-decency-among-republicans/

Andrew Sullivan Endorses Ron Paul: ‘We Need More Decency Among Republicans’

You mean like this?

Hypocrite nutter pos.

What's a "Nutter" I'd like a definition please?

P.O.S?? How did you know that I was working with Point of Sale systems these days? Or did you mean something else? Surely someone with your command of the English Language wouldn't resort to baseless and unfounded insults in an effort to hide the fact that some people just have no real knowledge of how money or Government works, instead allowing others to do their thinking for them.

Merely parroting a talking head doesn't make one an expert anymore then standing in a garage makes me a car.

What's a "Nutter" I'd like a definition please?

P.O.S?? How did you know that I was working with Point of Sale systems these days? Or did you mean something else? Surely someone with your command of the English Language wouldn't resort to baseless and unfounded insults in an effort to hide the fact that some people just have no real knowledge of how money or Government works, instead allowing others to do their thinking for them.

Merely parroting a talking head doesn't make one an expert anymore then standing in a garage makes me a car.

The point was to show how a drunken bat-sh!t crazy hypocrite you are. But thats not a big news flash is it?

The point was to show how a drunken bat-sh!t crazy hypocrite you are. But thats not a big news flash is it?

Geez I wouldn't know? Would you?

Not clear on how me being "Bat-#### Crazy" has anything to do with the topic at hand.

Here's all you need to know about our current political system. It's a picture so even you can grasp the meaning. Just remember turning up the heat will make the room warmer but it won't raise IQ!

View attachment 9276

They're just two wings on the same bird of prey. Try reading the works of Frederick Bastiat and other Austrian School Economists and them maybe you'll have a clue.

Latest posts

Back