What is going on with AA MD-80 Fuel Tank Covers?

I never said there was no truth to any of it. The problem is someone "thinks" they know what is going on when in reality they don't. But instead of waiting for some factual information, they put up rumor. They put up false information, exaggerated informatin in most of Informers cases, and run with it. Like I said, that is Informer's MO....always has been always will be. He stirs the pot every chance he gets.
Informer....careful man, your colors are showing.

So you do not dispute that there was factual information posted, but yet claim I don't know what is going on?

I guess I should have stopped by the Union Hall on Pine Street and see if any other management suck asses had the spin scoop.

If you would read the first post again, I was asking for anyone with details to come forward. Of course not one of your post has any facts or details whatsoever, just typical play ground jargon, complaining that someone has posted facts that prove the suck ass system might not be perfect.

You are so ate up with this crap Local 514 is preaching that you cannot stand to hear any real truth, and instead you only want someone to tell you what it is that you WANT to hear.

<_< ---- I hate to say it, but things like this didn't happen when we were maintaining the MD80's!!! ;) Of course it took us a couple extra days! We didn't have the "Pulse Line!" :p---- But save those seals! Seems there's a shortage of them!!!---- By the way, "rumor" has it aa has been buying the cheaper fuel, without the algae inhibitor, so some of the tanks may also be contaminated with that nasty brown sticky stuff! So be sure to check those tanks out real well while your in there!

<_< ---- I hate to say it, but things like this didn't happen when we were maintaining the MD80's!!! ;) Of course it took us a couple extra days! We didn't have the "Pulse Line!" :p---- But save those seals! Seems there's a shortage of them!!!---- By the way, "rumor" has it aa has been buying the cheaper fuel, without the algae inhibitor, so some of the tanks may also be contaminated with that nasty brown sticky stuff! So be sure to check those tanks out real well while your in there!

We saw first hand your maintenance program when TWA MD-80's arrived with massive corrosion problems and took longer to heavy C check than any AA maintained aircraft.

By the way, "rumor" has it aa has been buying the cheaper fuel, without the algae inhibitor, so some of the tanks may also be contaminated with that nasty brown sticky stuff! So be sure to check those tanks out real well while your in there!

Boy, this sure gives us MD (noth'in super about it) 80 Pilots a warm fuzzy feeling!

Informer,
I've got a big problem with your tactics. You know exactly what you are doing with your "rumor". Just take another look at your final comments? You post something for the public to see, it spins way out of control to the point you want to place blame on the TWU. That way you can gloat at sh*t you create. Then of course all your fellow TWU haters show their intellect by chiming in with some type of juvenile bashing. No wonder people don't take you all seriously. I'm still looking for the rest of "you" to make your predictible remarks.

Like I said.....it's your MO.

And yes, maybe you should take yourself down to the hall and get your information correct. You obviously aren't getting it in the weld shop!!

Informer,
I've got a big problem with your tactics. You know exactly what you are doing with your "rumor". Just take another look at your final comments? You post something for the public to see, it spins way out of control to the point you want to place blame on the TWU. That way you can gloat at sh*t you create. Then of course all your fellow TWU haters show their intellect by chiming in with some type of juvenile bashing. No wonder people don't take you all seriously. I'm still looking for the rest of "you" to make your predictible remarks.

And yes, maybe you should take yourself down to the hall and get your information correct. You obviously aren't getting it in the weld shop!!

Do you really think that I care what you "have a problem with"?

You still claim that I have misrepresented information and that I am wrong, but you post no facts to dispute my information.

You simply attack, without any of your own disputing facts.

You have obviously been around the TWU Political Cult machine to long.

Sorry, I will pass on placing a ring in my nose and going down to Pine to hear the management side of things from the ultimate union suck asses. I'll leave that duty up to "superior" union men such as yourself.

What you rally have a problem with is the public having a view of things that are factual. You would rather everyone only see the one-sided Crib Notes that seems to ignore the down side of "Union Men" trying to run a corporation.

Thanks for the overtime this weekend.
It looks like we will be working OT 7/12.

signed

Your friendly fuel tank paint chip detection team.

File that under rumors.

Thanks for the overtime this weekend.
It looks like we will be working OT 7/12.

signed

Your friendly fuel tank paint chip detection team.

File that under rumors.

What could you possibly be working overtime on?

According to Bill this was just a rumor to stir the pot, and there really isn't a malfunction in the fuel tank covers.

There really wasn't any maintenance supervisor that had the blast line removed from the work card.

You are just working overtime for the fun of it.

The company union would not allow overtime, we are supposed to be saving money for management bonuses, not working overtime.

Is this going to be deducted from the $500 million pajama party goal? Or do we just sweep it under the rug, and produce another Cribs Notes that states everything is big hugs and kisses between Burchette, Carmine, Hammock, Durst, and the rest of the bed wetters.

By the way,

Maybe Bill could share with us all, the story of the 15+ FAA ASAP's fiasco regarding the CF6-80c2 blades that were repaired wrong and disappeared into engine inventory?

Oh never mind, that screw up is probabaly just a rumor also. Right Bill?

By the way,

Maybe Bill could share with us all, the story of the 15+ FAA ASAP's fiasco regarding the CF6-80c2 blades that were repaired wrong and disappeared into engine inventory?

Oh never mind, that screw up is probabaly just a rumor also. Right Bill?

Were these blades installed on High Pressure Turbine Discs?

<_< ----- Bill's in denial!It is rummored that we have two MD80's here at MCI that we're "practicing" cleaning fuel tanks! O.T. here also to get our proficiency up!!!! :p

<_< -----Bill, you can drope the charade! aa has "self disclosed" to FAA about this problem already! So there's no need to try and sweep it under the table any longer!

<_< ----- Bill's in denial!It is rummored that we have two MD80's here at MCI that we're "practicing" cleaning fuel tanks! O.T. here also to get our proficiency up!!!! :p

<_< -----Bill, you can drope the charade! aa has "self disclosed" to FAA about this problem already! So there's no need to try and sweep it under the table any longer!

Yes, the FAA is involved.

This is one very costly error, that was made in attempt to "save" money.

Thank God nobody was killed or injured!

Bill just doesn't want the truth to be told. He is content on believing everything management tells him, just as many stooges believe everything that they hear at the union hall on pine. He thinks all negatives about our current demise should be swept under the rug. If you bring an item from under the rug, he will either attack you personally or mention AMFA at some other carrier in hopes that the subject matter will change.

I am all for saving the airline and increasing profits, but there must be safety concerns and shared rewards.

I never saw the shared sacrifice to begin with, nor I have been a recipient of any shared reward.

I am all for saving the airline and increasing profits, but there must be safety concerns and shared rewards.

I never saw the shared sacrifice to begin with, nor I have been a recipient of any shared reward.

I dont think you ever will either

Bill should be the poster child for shared sacrafice
I think he really believes all the company/twu rhetoric

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Informer,

What?? A problem with tactics Billybob??? Hell, I thought it was anything goes with twu bubbas??? You know, bomb threats, coffins, vandalism, calling union members "scabs", lying to the NMB, and the long list goes on. I guess that's only when it works for the 514 Kremlin on Pine St, the Kings of dirty-deeds-done-dirt-cheap.

Seems like there is a large problem with the fuel tanks plates doesn't it Billybob? Is your "MO" deny, deny, deny Billdo??? Seems so in this case. I guess you won't be getting anymore "pajAAma parties" and might even lose the free booze open bar tab. Is Conman taking you 514 boys off his Chirstmas card list??? That would be a shame. :p

All though these issues do happen I think you will see a significant increase of this type of events as more and more U.S. registered passenger aircraft are maintained by overseas MRO's along with more and more AMT's maintaining aircraft instead of A&P's.

Back