What is the new Delta paint scheme?

How sad, how truly sad. Don't blame everyone else for your own shortcomings, donttouchthebooty. Those who have it don't have to flaunt it, which is why your screen name leads me to believe your a 50-something year old flight attendant who yearns for her yesteryears. Not that there's anything wrong with 50-something flight attendants, just the ones who wish they were still 20-something and are bitter at the world because of it. Have you looked into Botox, perhaps? Heck, i hear nowadays they even have butt implants, which would help you out tremendously, considering yours has begun to slide down the back of your legs. :lol:
I think the post was in jest to make fun of affirmative action at how it makes black people look like fools. AF is more racist than anything I have ever seen. I hate to think of myself in a group that needs government assistance to get ahead. That causes more laziness and hatred from people. If you can perform a function in life then you do so, if not, well then you are a loser. Nobody cares what color, creed, nationality, gender, sexuality...you get the point.

Pics can be found here.
http://www.planebuzz.com/

Not sure if this is going to be the new livery of not.

Look real close at those pics. Almost looks like a model plane. No nav lights or strobes on the wing tips, no beacons, and no static ports. No stab markings on the tail. I guess they could be covered up, but things look a little too clean, even for a newly painted a/c. Anyone else?

If THIS is what the new livery looks like , IT SUCKS! For years I have never understood why the Delta trident was ever abandoned. That logo was classic and recognizable without the "DELTA" nameplate......Corporations want that kind of recognition, they should NOT throw it away.

new%20livery_lr.jpg

The new Delta Paint Scheme looks simular to jetBlue's in a way, except for the tail. That tail is horrible, but its not what the plane looks like, its the employees that make it fly. I personally like the 75th Anniversary Scheme the best. But its a new era for Delta and it should be a New Look! Good Luck Delta.

I dont find the new scheme very exciting. The first time I looked at a pic, the tail made no sense. In Longing4Piedmonts pic it makes a little more sense, the widget is tilted on its side. I dont care for the font on the fuselage. I kind of like the red widget. I love the dark blue under belly, I like how its minimized more than the other airlines, it make the plane look more aerodynamic. Overall a C+.

I dont find the new scheme very exciting. The first time I looked at a pic, the tail made no sense. In Longing4Piedmonts pic it makes a little more sense, the widget is tilted on its side. I dont care for the font on the fuselage. I kind of like the red widget. I love the dark blue under belly, I like how its minimized more than the other airlines, it make the plane look more aerodynamic. Overall a C+.
It looks like they are ready to merge with jetBlue!

What Delta got right, in the new scheme, is the widget ascends/flies on both sides of the tail. Northwest's newer paint still bugs me, because their compass rose points NE on one side.

All the best to Delta's hardworking employees!!

Back