What new routes do you want SWA to add in 2010?

Harold

May 16, 2005
SWA added BOS, LGA, MSP, and MKE as new destinations in 2009, along with new routes to those destinations. So, what new service would you like SWA to expand with in 2010?
I live near DTW, so service to/from LAS, BOS, and PHL would be much welcomed.

I don't know if DL or LCC will complete the transaction if they have to give up those slots, but if they do I'm sure Kelly will be right there looking to aquire some or all of those slots....

I would love to see them come into MEM and mop the floor with DL or former NW. Even if they came into Tunica MS which is close to MEM would be awesome...They need some competition in here.

:up:

How about 5 to 6 daily flights from hvn to bwi.The airport has added runway safety overruns and is removing obstructions from the ends of the runway.HVN is the most under served airport in the country and for years it was the limited runway length that kept most carriers away.UA operated daily ns flights to ord for 5 years,but the encroaching trees at times would cut the runway usable length from 5600 feet to 4700 feet and flights were weight restricted.

WN service to bwi could offer great connections to many cities and could draw passengers not only from the greater new haven metro area,but also from fairfield county.