Inflight Focus Groups Update

Her husband may be liked by the sandcastle, but from where I am from he is not well liked by the employee group. Another stuffed shirt with a lousy attitude....spends alot of time on the golf course and thinks he knows it all!

I didn't think her husband was a USAirways employee. I thought someone said he was a cop? I'm confused. But then again, that's easy.

Let me get this - two airlines merged with different procedures - the carts were standardized and the flight attendants complained about it - so the company is trying to fix it. I don't know what those folks in Tempe are thinking trying to fix it. I'm sure there is not another airline in the world that has tried to fix its in flight service and carts. They can never win. If the carts are so bad today just stop servicing customers.

Let me get this - two airlines merged with different procedures - the carts were standardized and the flight attendants complained about it - so the company is trying to fix it. I don't know what those folks in Tempe are thinking trying to fix it. I'm sure there is not another airline in the world that has tried to fix its in flight service and carts. They can never win. If the carts are so bad today just stop servicing customers.

Yes, it's true. 3 years later, we are still having focus groups trying to decide where to put the ice. You see, it is so hot in Tempe, that each time they buy a bag of ice to test the new procedure, it melts before they can get it into the cart. Tragic.

Don't rush us!! Slow and steady wins the race.

Ya see what happens when you try and do the right thing and join a focus group? You become a room full of Sherri's......Here is PROOF! ! ! Aaaaaaahahahaha

sugarspice.jpg

Well, in my case I should probably add that there was a need to fill the “straight maleâ€￾ demographic.

Did that cattle call at a CLE hotel in 1988 count as an interview?
Ummm, my interview was with the base manager, one-on-one. It was like getting a whole other job. I only did it back then so I could get paid 5 hours a day for sitting on a couple of flights. Some people took it really seriously, as a stepping stone to management. One of my classmates became international base manager in PHL and that was her goal from the very start with joining 'Special Projects' .

Ummm, my interview was with the base manager, one-on-one. It was like getting a whole other job. I only did it back then so I could get paid 5 hours a day for sitting on a couple of flights. Some people took it really seriously, as a stepping stone to management. One of my classmates became international base manager in PHL and that was her goal from the very start with joining 'Special Projects' .

Ew, does she have a weather related name? She was an idiot, I wanted to kick her.