Inflight Focus Groups Update

Sherry Shamblin is a disgrace!

SherriShamblin is a ShetBag.

She's the epitome of a micromanaging middle manager...worthless. At least they sent Tony the MULE a/k/a Anthony Mule out to pasture (I'm sure he's back to where he came from..selling used Oldsmobiles on Long Island.)

Ugh, HP politics.

Heck, Shambles was <<worthless>> when she was a ramp supervisor in the 80s. All of us at HP know that...I just wish she'd go away...

Anyway, anyone care to guess how she moved up the HP/US corporate ladder?

"I tell ya what, Sherri Shamblin is really on top of things. I wish you could all see her conduct these meetings. It's impressive and it shows that she really knows what is going on and is a HUGE advocate for change."

:blink: :blink: :blink: :rolleyes:
Tell me that in two years when her true colors start to shine through...

I tell ya what, Sherri Shamblin is really on top of things. I wish you could all see her conduct these meetings. It's impressive and it shows that she really knows what is going on and is a HUGE advocate for change.

Well at least we know that Shambles posts on this board now. Who else but herself would think this?

Are you really sure?

Just like Siegel, Glass, Crellin and Hemenway didnt post either?

SherriShamblin is a ShetBag.

She's the epitome of a micromanaging middle manager...worthless. At least they sent Tony the MULE a/k/a Anthony Mule out to pasture (I'm sure he's back to where he came from..selling used Oldsmobiles on Long Island.)

Ugh, HP politics.

Heck, Shambles was <<worthless>> when she was a ramp supervisor in the 80s. All of us at HP know that...I just wish she'd go away...

Anyway, anyone care to guess how she moved up the HP/US corporate ladder?

Her husband is very well liked by senior management. That's what I've been told. We all know she wasn't promoted due to her skillful
ability to manage people or issues. How many years into this merger are we and we still have simple fundamental problems that neither she nor her department has been able to fix?

What does a dollar and a few online correspondence classes get you? A thirstbuster form circle K and The vp of inflight position at US Airways. Daddy always said you get what you pay for, this is a prime example. I keep thinking her days in this position are numbered, but Dougie just keeps letting her hang on and for the life of me I can't figure out why.