Al Crellin? He still employed with US?

Seriously consider sending your crews comments to headquarters. They need to know this stuff.

Borish behavior has not been acceptable since Bill Franke left town.

Well, I have had other executives including Doug Parker on flights and they always say hello, and take time to talk to their employees with respect.
....although Crellin gets the flight benefits for free you are no longer his employee. I can remember flight crews refusing to fly trips that Wolf was on after he left United.

I have checked in Crellin numerous times and he has never once had a kind word to say. Rarely acknowledging the exsistance of anyone. He used to purchase first class tickets with a company credit card and always First Class. If he cant get a seat in first, he wont take the flight. I havent seen him in 2 years, which is fine with me. If I never see his lame ass again, all the better.

If I never see his lame ass again, all the better.
Sorry dude...... :p

crellin.jpg[

Burns argued that Delta can't cancel the flight privileges — awarded to her when she left the airline in April 2004 — under federal bankruptcy code. She also said the carrier would lose more than it gained from the move. Delta will "incur few or no actual costs or expenses ...
Of course they can, noone represents her but herself. Her own beliefs and feelings. What she wants is of no concequence to delta. Who cares? Only her.
Geez, I know how she feels and what they represent. "Promises...promises."

Did Crellin's butt belong in F/C Row 2.........A Big Hell NO....more like in the aft commode of a 727 that has been in storage in the Mojave Desert with temperatures NEVER dipping below 100 degrees :lol: He had to be one of the most despised people I have ever encountered in life. Many have stated "I can hardly wait for Crellin's demise so I can proudly P*ss on his grave and kick the filthy animal back into his hole!" Getting rid of Crellin IS a Christmas Gift from Parker that will Keep on Giving!! :up:

:up: :up: :up:

I have checked in Crellin numerous times and he has never once had a kind word to say. Rarely acknowledging the exsistance of anyone. He used to purchase first class tickets with a company credit card and always First Class. If he cant get a seat in first, he wont take the flight. I havent seen him in 2 years, which is fine with me. If I never see his lame ass again, all the better.

I had the pleasure of checking in the little pri*k once. Same thing happened to me. I told him thanks for sending us one of the best managers we ever had and he never even acknowledged I had spoken to him, never even looked at me. Good riddance and he should have been gone loooong ago.

Back in the bad old days when the company had money to burn my old lady used to work the company golf tournaments. She said the same thing; he never acknowledged her or the other flight attendants working the tournaments. He did kiss up to Seth Schofield and Randy Malin big time. It must have worked because he stayed longer than any of them.

Later,
Eye

Directors and above travel space positive, for personal AND business travel

VPs and above are booked as "revenue" tickets, with Chairmans status, but these tickets are paid with the company's UATP card.

Vendors who have to travel on business for US Airways no longer travel on gold files, which are profiles similar to the employee travel profiles for those non-Director employees who have to travel space positive on company business.

Vendors are now required to purchase tickets on US Airways just as revenue customers do, and submit those US Airways tickets to US Airways for reimbursement. Supposedly having the vendor front the cash for their tickets cuts down on unnecessary vendor travel.

This policy has cost the company more in terms of having to process these reimbursements. It also inflates the company's revenue figures from ticket sales, just like the ticket "sales" to VPs do. These policies may be allowable under GAAP, and the company may have accounting and other reasons for these policies, but it just doesn't look right to an outsider.

Crellin is such a despised individual that I for one would pull the battery pack OUT of a heart defibrillator and let the filthy animal die on the street than help that SOB......You Reap What You Sow. P*ssing on his grave would be like dousing him with a Champagne Toast! Big Time JERK!

Well wasnt I the lucky one to have Al Crellin on yet another flight this time going back to PHX. He even was wearing the same sweater he had on the outbound flight! Geesh you would think he owned more than one?

Again, I was at the boarding door, said hello, again he ignored my greeting and went to his First class seat, again listed as the Chairmans P member.

On landing, his glasses fell off the armrest and slid under the seat in front of him, he was unaware of that. I reached down and picked them up, tapped him on the shoulder and said your glasses fell on the floor...do you think he could say Thank you?? Of course not! He didnt even say good bye , thanks for the hard work on the flight.

I still am appauled to this attitude that this man has towards a person in the service industry. :shock:

I had a "former employee from many years ago" who had been waiting for his bags for over an hour the other day drop the "Does Al Crellin still work here?" line. I wanted to say, no and thanks to him you're getting the service he wanted. Have a nice day.

On landing, his glasses fell off the armrest and slid under the seat in front of him, he was unaware of that. I reached down and picked them up, tapped him on the shoulder and said your glasses fell on the floor...do you think he could say Thank you?? Of course not! He didnt even say good bye , thanks for the hard work on the flight.

So, next time do something similar to what they do in the restaurant industry when a customer is rude. Stomp on the glasses.

HRDiva

....although Crellin gets the flight benefits for free you are no longer his employee. I can remember flight crews refusing to fly trips that Wolf was on after he left United.

I still see him listed in Outlook. So it looks like he is still an active employee. So they are still his employee.

Latest posts