Why I Voted Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
You corrected his double negative and you know it.
Hey Buck. I think you need to scroll back and look at your post again. Read it and get back to me. You are right though. I did lol at the double negative in another post. So when you want to come back on here and try to punk me again, think a little bit first.

Hey Buck. I think you need to scroll back and look at your post again. Read it and get back to me. You are right though. I did lol at the double negative in another post. So when you want to come back on here and try to punk me again, think a little bit first.
Did not punk you any more than you did him.

I was referring to AC Tynker, but instead you responded. Are you just making post after post to get your count up to veteran status? Or are you AC Tynker's big brother?
Anyway enough of this. Back to the topic at hand.
Oh no. I'm just reminding you of what a little crybaby you are. Hence the 3rd grade response. Because that is exactly what you are.

And that's the second time I've heard of this post status. That is the funniest thing I've heard in a long time. I don't give a s#$t about your forum status. I'm just exposing you for what you are. A little child and an idiot. I just call it like I see it. Sorry if that bother you, but I don't give a s$#t what you think. So think up your next adolesent response.

Reactions: 1 person
Time to move on-to seperate contracts that is.

To the 26% of Tulsa that voted NO all I can say is I'm sorry, we cant allow your peers to continue to destroy the profession. We welcome you to come join us on the line. Maybe the portion of the 23% of the line guys who voted Yes that dont take the $40k and run will be willing to go to Tulsa. But we can no longer afford to be associated with Tulsa. I tried to the best of my ability to work with your representatives, but we were stabbed in the back. Then Sam bitches about people from other Locals talking to his members, as Tulsa sits on the roll call vote at the table as well. So Tulsa gets two bites at the apple, the ability to control the discussion about what even gets put out to the members and when, plus they have the largest membership to ensure ratification.

If we look at the history of the votes in the overwhelming majority of cases, there has been a huge disconnect between the rest of Title I and Tulsa Title I. Absent Tulsa we could easily overcome Title II in the low cost areas.

As much as I believe in Unionism I cant see any reason to believe that continuing to be associated with Tulsa will provide any benefit to us or the profession under the current structure. We need to push for seperate contracts now.

Well Good luck with that in 6 years, maybe by then you will have a Majority & be able to pull that off but maybe not too, guess we will see in 6 to 8 years from now. ;-)
Personally I think it's a pipe dream that will never happen, if you want to live high on the hog then move to Tulsa.

Well Good luck with that in 6 years, maybe by then you will have a Majority & be able to pull that off but maybe not too, guess we will see in 6 to 8 years from now. ;-)
Personally I think it's a pipe dream that will never happen, if you want to live high on the hog then move to Tulsa.
Bob won't respond to you. He calls you stupid and then runs off and hides. Sounds like he's had lots of bloody noses from his bully post.

Reactions: 1 person
Bob won't respond to you. He calls you stupid and then runs off and hides. Sounds like he's had lots of bloody noses from his bully post.
And from the lack of responses from the APA I can see they don't want anything to do with him also. Still waiting for you to define yourself Bob. Oh. I have already written down what you will say. Have a bet with a few of my fellow Tulsa brothers on that one. And they are not betting with you but against me. Hope that wasn't too confusing for you to understand. But if it was I'm sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts