Why I Voted Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
And from the lack of responses from the APA I can see they don't want anything to do with him also. Still waiting for you to define yourself Bob. Oh. I have already written down what you will say. Have a bet with a few of my fellow Tulsa brothers on that one. And they are not betting with you but against me. Hope that wasn't too confusing for you to understand. But if it was I'm sorry.
Oh who am I kidding lol. I know it was. I'm actually not sorry. So, sorry lmfao.

I guess this site isn't as dedicated as I was told it was. I'm here looking for a good debate but I guess its the same old crowd from the past several years. I'm right here if you want to question each other. Sorry if I don't have enough posts to meet your standards, but what I see here its the same old game. Just sitting here having a few beers and watching my Redsox if any of you want to talk s$#t.

What's there left to debate? Game over. Sayonara. Turn out the lights, the party's over. Last one out of Tulsa turn out the lights. Insert other clichés here........

Reactions: 1 person
I guess this site isn't as dedicated as I was told it was. I'm here looking for a good debate but I guess its the same old crowd from the past several years. I'm right here if you want to question each other. Sorry if I don't have enough posts to meet your standards, but what I see here its the same old game. Just sitting here having a few beers and watching my Redsox if any of you want to talk s$#t.
Dont you you get it dumbass it's over nothing to debate abd quit saying your from Tulsa your pathetic and an embarrassment to the rest of us. I hope you are one of the first out the door

Your self masturbation is sad.
Keep replying to your own posts, and jack off.
B) xUT

Do you associate everything with whacking off? I can tell you what your disorder is if you want some help. But you do have to help yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.