Why there will never be a T.A.

Again over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over I keep asking you????????

How does the NMB Mediator “””FORCE””” any Group to put out an Agreement if their other Brother and Sister Groups don’t have an Agreement yet???????

Obviously you want Fleet to get a vote and leave everyone else in our dust because you don’t give a chit about Maintenance, Title 2 or the IAM even.

You think the idea of Unity is a joke right?

Unity of 30,000 is the answer!!

P. Rez

Unity of 30,000 is the answer!!

P. Rez

No I’m sorry Rez, NYer disagrees. You’re the minority and you’re manipulating me. Your IAM Medical is a “must have” for the Company and I think it’s time we end this argument here.

We’re TWU and we’re bigger than you. Look enough is enough. The Company are making strong arguments that you need to pay more for Medical and there are private Contractors that can do Catering much better than you guys.

The Company backed off the TWU Deicing and once they come around and back off the TWU held Lavs its time to vote.

We’re the MAJORITY and it’s time for you to get that through your head. Ok?

A9DEE8BA-F033-4977-942D-E45318C1F78E.jpeg

Again over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over I keep asking you????????

How does the NMB Mediator “””FORCE””” any Group to put out an Agreement if their other Brother and Sister Groups don’t have an Agreement yet???????

Obviously you want Fleet to get a vote and leave everyone else in our dust because you don’t give a chit about Maintenance, Title 2 or the IAM even.

You think the idea of Unity is a joke right?

Any group that is ready to move on should be able to do so, especially when that's the most probable course in Section 6.

We can move through the process together when dealing with flow through items such as holidays but holding Fleet so Maintenance, for example, can deal with issues that are unique to them is a disservice.

I'm sure Maintenance wouldn't want to sit around while the Fleet group argues about part time language.

Is ridiculous to even make such a suggestion.

Any group that is ready to move on should be able to do so, especially when that's the most probable course in Section 6.

We can move through the process together when dealing with flow through items such as holidays but holding Fleet so Maintenance, for example, can deal with issues that are unique to them is a disservice.

I'm sure Maintenance wouldn't want to sit around while the Fleet group argues about part time language.

Sticking together for 2014 worked and we were in mediated talks at the time. The company is trying to facilitate the TWU vs. IAM now, what would the company want even more, Fleet vs. MX. No thanks, stick together!!

P. Rez

No I’m sorry Rez, NYer disagrees. You’re the minority and you’re manipulating me. Your IAM Medical is a “must have” for the Company and I think it’s time we end this argument here.

We’re TWU and we’re bigger than you. Look enough is enough. The Company are making strong arguments that you need to pay more for Medical and there are private Contractors that can do Catering much better than you guys.

The Company backed off the TWU Deicing and once they come around and back off the TWU held Lavs its time to vote.

View attachment 12991

Copy

Ok now this post is fine. In this post you’re not being a belligerent little dck and just giving people your opinion what you think we should do.

Hey maybe eventually it will get to the point that I agree with you and think we should separate out if the Mechanics are doing their old “Militant, Anarchist, Entitled” shtick again. And yes you AMT’s have had a History there. (TWU History)

But right now I don’t think they are and I think we should stick together.

Besides that NYer on the surface for what I’ve seen supposedly offered by the Company I’m still a no vote. For me it’s mostly about the jobs now and I want to see some cities reopened.

BTW NYer the two sides can still file for Section 6 and continue talking if they want to or if either side is willing to move off their current positions.

They can also ask for Mediation assistance and be refused although I doubt they will be since they’re already so far along into the process of Negotiations. But the NMB can order for the sides to continue on without help if they feel it can be finished without their assistance.

The sides also aren’t restricted from meeting without the assistance of the Mediator or against the scheduled dates the Mediator has available. That’s up to the two sides.

As far as the tactics you’ve described that the Mediator could employ to try and convince the sides to reach agreements (Not force) there are no guarantees they would employ those tactics right out of the gate? They may not even need to.

There is no debate Sir (You and I are not Brothers)

You want to have a vote now or before Section 6, you don’t care at all about the IAM issues, and you don’t care about any of the Maintenance issues either.

There absolutely is no debate. I don’t agree with you at all.

It's decided by the Association on whether there is a vote and if the airline puts forth a Last Offer before Section 6 then I believe it should go to the Members.

Don't like some of the current language that's been TA'd and don't have the details of what the airline proposed on the remaining items so voting on something that isn't TA'd is not an option. Therefore you're wrong on that.

BTW NYer the two sides can still file for Section 6 and continue talking if they want to or if either side is willing to move off their current positions.

They can also ask for Mediation assistance and be refused although I doubt they will be since they’re already so far along into the process of Negotiations. But the NMB can order for the sides to continue on without help if they feel it can be finished without their assistance.

The sides also aren’t restricted from meeting without the assistance of the Mediator or against the scheduled dates the Mediator has available. That’s up to the two sides.

As far as the tactics you’ve described that the Mediator could employ to try and convince the sides to reach agreements (Not force) there are no guarantees they would employ those tactics right out of the gate? They may not even need to.

Sure, cause everything is progressing so well. o_O

Hey maybe eventually it will get to the point that I agree with you and think we should separate out if the Mechanics are doing their old “Militant, Anarchist, Entitled” shtick again. And yes you AMT’s have had a History there. (TWU History)

"you don’t care at all about the IAM issues, and you don’t care about any of the Maintenance issues either."

W speaking to his reflection.

Sticking together for 2014 worked and we were in mediated talks at the time. The company is trying to facilitate the TWU vs. IAM now, what would the company want even more, Fleet vs. MX. No thanks, stick together!!

P. Rez

Stick together works for you and as long as there's no TA we can move onward.

If there is a "last offer" presented before Section 6, it should go to the Members to decide.

View attachment 12991

You really can't have an adult conversation.

bye-bye.

It's decided by the Association on whether there is a vote and if the airline puts forth a Last Offer before Section 6 then I believe it should go to the Members.

I have to ask here it comes across from your writing that you have a great fear over diving in to the formality of the RLA Section 6 process. Did you ever consider that your experience in that arena might not be the same this time around?

CB and P. Rez have been through it multiple times and they don’t seem too alarmed over it?

Do you think we (TWU side) could lose more than what might be offered if we stay out of that venue?

Don't like some of the current language that's been TA'd and don't have the details of what the airline proposed on the remaining items so voting on something that isn't TA'd is not an option. Therefore you're wrong on that.

If the Company does not back off some of their positions and still remains pat firm with the Lav language, Deicing in DFW, Catering in IAM Hubs with no added Freight jobs in locations like CLT and PHX (or other locations) and no solutions to at least blunt the rise in Medical expenses for roughly 30% of our Fleet Membership you still think we should vote on that?

Personally outside of your Official role doesn’t it bother you even in the slightest how many job functions we’ve lost in our careers? I think you’re 1988 Seniority right?

And if it doesn’t bother you than please teach me how to overcome my feelings about it.

Stick together works for you and as long as there's no TA we can move onward.

If there is a "last offer" presented before Section 6, it should go to the Members to decide.

Sticking together will work for all! As far as voting on a last offer, if we vote as a NC to do so, then that will occur.

P. Rez

Sure, cause everything is progressing so well. o_O

There’s no progressing currently because the Company decided to Negotiate directly with the Association Membership and bypass our Official Elected Leaders who speak for us.

Of course things are still progressing. You yourself have pointed out that the Company moved off their first supposal and believe they will do so one more time before filing for Section 6.

The Association can’t progress if the Company doesn’t allow them the ability to read a full proposal and maybe make a counter if accepted.

Back