Why there will never be a T.A.

Even sarcastically, it won't last that long.

For TWU Fleet, the math dictates we'd be about $10K in the hole as soon as Dec 2019, and just considering what been made public in the compensation arena.

There is already frustration and losing $10K to save $6K in higher medical for some IAM members, in a span of merely 15 months after the amenable date, isn't a long term sustainable strategy.

The probability of the 3 Association groups being separated once in Section 6 makes it even harder to continue to have Fleet sit around and wait for other groups to deal with their complicated issues.

Unsustainable.
So much for separate negotiations. No one group can vote on their respective T/A until all groups have a T/A. Ain't the Association great. We are separate my A$$!!!!

I would tend to agree. Money is always a powerful motivator. You guys know what gains you want plus maintain your scope. It would probably be faster to separate the groups.

There is no real way to effectively and realistically separate any of the groups to perhaps have any reach agreements without the others also having agreements.

The NMB Mediator doesn’t have the ability to place any of the groups in sterile environments where they have their communication devices confiscated from them and are forced to sit in chairs with hot lights on them being shouted at “CONFESS” “CONFESS” or “PASS IT” “PASS IT” Damn you.

Besides currently all the issues left are separate issues now anyway except the Medical and the Retirement. We don’t have the same SCOPE issues being discussed unless AMT’s are looking to dump chitters?

The Groups have always been separated. Maintenance has Negotiated in one room while Fleet Negotiated in another.

Perhaps with the Union Executives involved they were all together talking about issues for all the Groups but I’d say if the Executives continue in Section 6 how will talks be separated by any Mediator?

Mediator wants only to talk about Fleet, Alex and Sito show up with some guys.

Mediator wants only to talk about Maintenance, Alex and Sito show up with some guys.

Those guys being the same guys going now. There’s no guarantee you join in on any of those talks?

Do you think with it being down to the Economic issues they’re going to back away and let in all the TWU Fleet “newbies”? C’mon.

Good Lord.

The NMB certified the Fleet Association, Maintenance Association and Stores Association.

If the the NMB chooses to separate the groups, then they will. If you believe a Mediator won't be able to keep the subject and arguments separate then you're delusional.

They could schedule Fleet to meet in Frisco, Maintenance in DC and Stores in DFW on the same day at the same time. Like to see how two guys split themselves to pull that off.

So much for separate negotiations. No one group can vote on their respective T/A until all groups have a T/A. Ain't the Association great. We are separate my A$$!!!!

Sure they could. Each group has a separate negotiating certification and are currently together by choice. That becomes unsustainable for the long term and can be physically separated once in Section 6.

Actually since you’ve seen all the public advocacy be for Aircraft Maintenance it’s more than likely by far going to be Fleet that has to wait for you.

Do you feel I’m then being held hostage for your issues and that’s wrong? Should I be released from being forced stuck on your coattails?

If you, as a TWU Member, want to make a case for the IAM then go right ahead.

Floor is yours.

Irregardless of being an extremely proud TWU Member and advocate I’m also not a bully and realize that I have a partnership with my IAM Brothers and Sisters.

Again that partnership was one you STRONGLY agreed with and convinced me to believe in but now that it’s not seeming to work to your advantage you’re turning on them.

Quite telling.

Last edited:
Good Lord.

The NMB certified the Fleet Association, Maintenance Association and Stores Association.

If the the NMB chooses to separate the groups, then they will. If you believe a Mediator won't be able to keep the subject and arguments separate then you're delusional.

They could schedule Fleet to meet in Frisco, Maintenance in DC and Stores in DFW on the same day at the same time. Like to see how two guys split themselves to pull that off.

Hey guys, so what’s going on in your talks over there?

BTW how many Mediators do you think they’re going to assign to the AA talks?

87FD106D-8CB9-4DC3-83DD-1F89B31E4D80.jpeg

Irregardless of being an extremely proud TWU Member and advocate I’m also not a bully and realize that I have a partnership with my IAM Brothers and Sisters.

Again that partnership was one you STRONGLY agreed with and convinced me to believe in but now that’s it not seeming to work for your advantage you’re turning on them.

Quite telling.

This is why you lose credibility, putting words in people's mouth.

When you were criticizing the IAM for not protesting I was explaining why they wouldn't be eager to participate. You didn't care about their position then. Today, they're in the same position, but this time you support it.

The position the airline is taking has to do with the CBA and not the TWU or IAM. It would be the same position they'd take whether it was the TWU or IAM rather than the Association.

So we have to overcome those issues regardless and as you well know I've always maintained this would take a long time because of the difficult issues. It is only until recently where you've caught up and that's because you've never really understood the process you just repeat what you hear.

Maybe you'll realize it one day but you're being used to propagate a certain point of view but you're helping the minority, not the majority.

Good luck with that

If you, as a TWU Member, want to make a case for the IAM then go right ahead.

Floor is yours.

Coming back to this very divisive comment again. This comment is IMO purely meant to imply that I should pick a side against the IAM because I’ve been a TWU Member for the last 23 years.

If anyone remembers way back reading these Boards NYer was always supportive of the Association and the Association is a partnership between the TWU and the IAM. Not TWU (And particularly TWU Fleet’s) issues should come first.

So what’s changing NYer’s support now?

Hey guys, so what’s going on in your talks over there?

BTW how many Mediators do you think they’re going to assign to the AA talks?

View attachment 12988

They assign one per group.

Oh. The NMB is full of dumb people that can be tricked with the modern version of passing notes in class.

In that case, we're in good shape. o_O

Coming back to this very divisive comment again. This comment is IMO purely meant to imply that I should pick a side against the IAM because I’ve been a TWU Member for the last 23 years.

If anyone remembers way back reading these Boards NYer was always supportive of the Association and the Association is a partnership between the TWU and the IAM. Not TWU (And particularly TWU Fleet’s) issues should come first.

So what’s changing NYer’s support now?

Screenshot_20180616-122749.jpg

Can't debate the issues so let's attack on a different tangent.

“”””””””””””””Maybe you'll realize it one day but you're being used to propagate a certain point of view but you're helping the minority, not the majority””””””””””””””””

Look at the words of an “I want mine” Bully. What’s wrong with defending the minority?

Pretty easy I guess for you to support the majority when it’s the tribe you live with.

They assign one per group.

Oh. The NMB is full of dumb people that can be tricked with the modern version of passing notes in class.

In that case, we're in good shape. o_O

Again over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over I keep asking you????????

How does the NMB Mediator “””FORCE””” any Group to put out an Agreement if their other Brother and Sister Groups don’t have an Agreement yet???????

Obviously you want Fleet to get a vote and leave everyone else in our dust because you don’t give a chit about Maintenance, Title 2 or the IAM even.

You think the idea of Unity is a joke right?

View attachment 12990

Can't debate the issues so let's attack on a different tangent.

There is no debate Sir (You and I are not Brothers)

You want to have a vote now or before Section 6, you don’t care at all about the IAM issues, and you don’t care about any of the Maintenance issues either.

There absolutely is no debate. I don’t agree with you at all.

Back