Will IAM refuse The SNAP BACK For the US,AMT"S WEST?

you must be referring to the 401k investment stock, the answer is yes and no. yes we had the option to put chose stock in hp as any mutual fund type of investment, the company only matched 50 % of your contribution, max 6% ( meaning they only gave up to 3%). the stock in the 401k for employees that chose was class b stock, normally about 1/4 the value of the regular and when the merger went down, there was a blackout period in which, while the stock was being converted, no action could be taken with it. the price you see today is 59.01 close

this is from my 401k account as of today for our fund price
LCC Stock Fund
Snapshot
Quick Stats
YTD Return (10/31/2006) 33.11%
NAV (12/06/2006) $14.05
52 Week Low-High (12/06/2006) $6.92-$14.63

as you can see it is no where near the 59.01 you see today. I hate to debunk your charge that we are raking in the cash, besides when the merger was announced most employees sold because the uknown of the merger.

and as in tune with the east about not sharing the profit... if the iam felt they wanted it so bad they should have negotiated for it.. and the lcc stock was open for anyone to buy, so if you wanted to cash in on it, you had your chance...

you must be referring to the 401k investment stock, the answer is yes and no. yes we had the option to put chose stock in hp as any mutual fund type of investment, the company only matched 50 % of your contribution, max 6% ( meaning they only gave up to 3%). the stock in the 401k for employees that chose was class b stock, normally about 1/4 the value of the regular and when the merger went down, there was a blackout period in which, while the stock was being converted, no action could be taken with it. the price you see today is 59.01 close

this is from my 401k account as of today for our fund price
LCC Stock Fund
Snapshot
Quick Stats
YTD Return (10/31/2006) 33.11%
NAV (12/06/2006) $14.05
52 Week Low-High (12/06/2006) $6.92-$14.63

as you can see it is no where near the 59.01 you see today. I hate to debunk your charge that we are raking in the cash, besides when the merger was announced most employees sold because the uknown of the merger.

and as in tune with the east about not sharing the profit... if the iam felt they wanted it so bad they should have negotiated for it.. and the lcc stock was open for anyone to buy, so if you wanted to cash in on it, you had your chance...
700AW, Had my Chance ?? :lol:

As I'm sure that you know, The old Usairways stock did not survive the bankrupcy process. What is your point that anyone could of bought LCC stock ?? So what..

The point is, The old AWA stock was rolled over into the new LCC stock [along with the company match !] while the old Usairways stock was wiped out.

You seem to down play the worth of your 401k company match, Just how much do you think this profit sharing check is going to be ?? :lol:

Are you willing to share your LCC 401k company match with your friends in the East ?

I'm sure that you are aware that there is NO transition agreement in place today, and that the East and West employees are operating under their own respective contracts..The profit sharing was included in the pathetic final offer for the East employees [before the merger].

700AW, Had my Chance ?? :lol:

As I'm sure that you know, The old Usairways stock did not survive the bankrupcy process. What is your point that anyone could of bought LCC stock ?? So what..

I AM SURE YOU UNDERSTOOD THAT AWA STOCK'S, CONVERTED AT AN 8 TO 1 Ratio.SO My $24 Share of AWA Stock, Was only Worth $8.And It Was Also Considered Class B Stock. NOT CLASS A.
The point is, The old AWA stock was rolled over into the new LCC stock [along with the company match !] while the old Usairways stock was wiped out.

Another Point That YOU are Failing to Realize WE HAD TO PURCHASE STOCK'S They Were NOt GIVEN to US.

You seem to down play the worth of your 401k company match, Just how much do you think this profit sharing check is going to be ?? :lol:
CHUMP CHANGE<> IS BETTER THAN $o.oo I HAVE BEEN WITH OUT A RAISE FOR THREE YEAR'S.
The Point is Well Taken & By ASSUMPTIONS,I Will Assume this Practice will Continue to Prove that WE IN THE WEST ARE THE MINORITY,& WE Should Just Take What We Have Comeing to US.

Are you willing to share your LCC 401k company match with your friends in the East ?
YES THE COMPANY ONLY Match's Max Of %3.
WELL IF YOU WILL SHARE IN THE BURDEN OF CONTRIBUTION'S THAT TOOK TO BUILD UP MY 401K ACCOUNT. YES I WOULD BE GLAD TO.

I'm sure that you are aware that there is NO transition agreement in place today, and that the East and West employees are operating under their own respective contracts..The profit sharing was included in the pathetic final offer for the East employees [before the merger].
I Am Well Aware of THE FACT THAT YES THE WEST IS WITH OUT REPRESENTATION. Many of You All GLOAT AT THAT FACT.

I Am Well Aware of THE FACT THAT YES THE WEST IS WITH OUT REPRESENTATION. Many of You All GLOAT AT THAT FACT.
I have not heard of anyone "gloating" about anything..Believe me, There is NOTHING to gloat about from the EAST side..

The simple fact is that we are still operating under different contracts..

Another Point That YOU are Failing to Realize WE HAD TO PURCHASE STOCK'S They Were NOt GIVEN to US.

The same point you are failing to realize EAST had to purchase the profit sharing plan for a chance to share in any profits.... But its useless to try to convince you. You just want to pitch employee against employee, union against union, employee against union and let the company divide and conquer all the way to the bank.

The same point you are failing to realize EAST had to purchase the profit sharing plan for a chance to share in any profits.... But its useless to try to convince you. You just want to pitch employee against employee, union against union, employee against union and let the company divide and conquer all the way to the bank.
Again Wise one YOU WIN,YOUR RIGHT/WRITE. MW

Back