Will IAM refuse The SNAP BACK For the US,AMT"S WEST?

Mr Eagle

Senior
Oct 19, 2005
Phoenix AZ
mr eagle
I Have a Question?
Will The WEST US AIRWAYS AMT'S, Get Excluded from the Snap Back Arbitration Feb 28 2006?
Since We Have Been Excluded in the BONUS {Profit Shareing} By The IAM?
MWW

Also as the EAST has pointed out for at least the 14 millionth and one time, the HP group was NOT part of the last US BK (BELIEVE ME ALL OF US IN THE WEST ARE PAINFULLY AWARE OF THIS FACT) oh and as the EAST has also pointed out HP never gave up the amounts that the EAST did in that BK but they continuely over look the FACT we NEVER EVER MADE THAT to give it back. The whole time that the East was making all the really good money,vacation and all we were making was basically What We Are Making TODAY!!!!! Under Bill Frankie.
Thank's INSP17,
MWW

I Have a Question?
Will The WEST US AIRWAYS AMT'S, Get Excluded from the Snap Back Arbitration Feb 28 2006?
Since We Have Been Excluded in the BONUS {Profit Shareing} By The IAM?
MWW

I am surprized 700 hasn't chimed in yet but if the Arbitration case is won and no transition agreement has been reached then no you will not enjoy the fruits of a snap back yet. But when are brought under the IAM contract you will eventually be brought to snap back wages of mid to lower 30's (If I am correct) Hope thats ok.

It should also be retroactive.. At least for the East.

Let me explain this once again.

Are you under the IAM M&R CBA?

If not you are working under the terms, until the transition agreement is reached you will continue to work under the ibt/HP CBA.

Once again the west is wanting something for nothing.

I am surprized 700 hasn't chimed in yet but if the Arbitration case is won and no transition agreement has been reached then no you will not enjoy the fruits of a snap back yet. But when are brought under the IAM contract and you will eventually be brought to wages mid to lower 30's (If I am correct) Hope thats ok.

It should also be retroactive.. At least for the East.

What Is Your Flavor Of PIPE Tabacco? I Want the Brand Name, Please Your Dreaming.
MWW

Let me explain this once again.

Are you under the IAM M&R CBA?

If not you are working under the terms, until the transition agreement is reached you will continue to work under the ibt/HP CBA.

Once again the west is wanting something for nothing.
the IAM keeps preaching unity and solidarity this just shatters all and any hope of that ever happening, it just creates a rift making EAST verses WEST for life no matter what kind of contracts are EVER reached!

When The Cash,Hits My Bank Account,I Will Take That Quote from You To The Bank.
MWW

Oh I see now you never really believed there would be any snap-backs and the point of you starting this topic is to just incite anger from the West against the East. Why is there so much hate in you?

Moderator can we close this topic the original question was answered and we can see why it was started and where it is going.

Oh I see now you never really believed there would be any snap-backs and the point of you starting this topic is to just incite anger from the West against the East. Why is there so much hate in you?

Moderator can we close this topic the original question was answered and we can see why it was started and where it is going.
the IAM keeps preaching unity and solidarity this just shatters all and any hope of that ever happening, it just creates a rift making EAST verses WEST for life no matter what kind of contracts are EVER reached!
Your Not The Moderator>Thank God,You Need to Go See a Doctor DUDE you have Issue's.

Your Not The Moderator>Thank God,You Need to Go See a Doctor DUDE you have Issue's.

LOL. You opened your mouth and I led your foot right where it belongs. It was very easy. We all know who has the issues here. Now calm down and try to get the hate out of you. Please have a nice night..

So why keep the IAM on the property? They are essentially not representing the west M&R.

MWW Tech, Since we are on the topic of unity and solidarity, I was hoping you would be kind enough to confirm or deny a question :

Did the "West" maintenance employees carry over the old AWA stock in their 401k's, and have it rolled over into the new LCC stock ?

I know that is what Parker did when he cashed in his stock options, He waited until his options were rolled over into the new LCC stock, and Then he cashed in when the stock headed upward due to the merger..

MWW Tech, Since we are on the topic of unity and solidarity, I was hoping you would be kind enough to confirm or deny a question :

Did the "West" maintenance employees carry over the old AWA stock in their 401k's, and have it rolled over into the new LCC stock ?

I know that is what Parker did when he cashed in his stock options, He waited until his options were rolled over into the new LCC stock, and Then he cashed in when the stock headed upward due to the merger..
The OLD AWA Stock Was Discontinued & New Stock Was Issued.
MWW

Back