WN Mechanics seek mediation

SMH!!! AMFA is pulling the same crap they pulled at NWA! Does it make sense to go public and slam our Company? Who does that really hurt? What a bunch of morons? Last time I checked SWA signs my checks and I would like for them to keep signing them for several years. This is nothing but a play out of the New York city law firm to make as much money off of SWA as they can. AMFA has to go!!!!
These people are hypnotized by the negotiating committee, they will never admit they were wrong , if this goes South, and we were replaced like at Northwest.This used to be a great family airline when, we were small, but the days of Herb and Mrs Barrett are gone! This is a low cost legacy airline, with a cost structure they want to maintain, and we get to a final offer, for this contract, and we either pass it, or we will continue to sit at 2012 wages. SWA will not be bullied, SWA in the end always gets what they want. They have much deeper pockets than AMFA, or Seham law firm.

These people are hypnotized by the negotiating committee, they will never admit they were wrong , if this goes South, and we were replaced like at Northwest.This used to be a great family airline when, we were small, but the days of Herb and Mrs Barrett are gone! This is a low cost legacy airline, with a cost structure they want to maintain, and we get to a final offer, for this contract, and we either pass it, or we will continue to sit at 2012 wages. SWA will not be bullied, SWA in the end always gets what they want. They have much deeper pockets than AMFA, or Seham law firm.

The Law Firm doesn’t want a conclusion to this for the SWA Mechanics. If it’s concluded the money tree will turn brown with no more green leaves blooming for them to pick off. They’re not stupid.

My bet is if you guys were able to fire that Law Firm (You’re not) you’d have a passable Contract in no time at all.

The Law Firm doesn’t want a conclusion to this for the SWA Mechanics. If it’s concluded the money tree will turn brown with no more green leaves blooming for them to pick off. They’re not stupid.

My bet is if you guys were able to fire that Law Firm (You’re not) you’d have a passable Contract in no time at all.
Amen brother, but you have the evil TWU over there, Swampy has said so! :)

This is what you get when you put Mechanics with Lawyers. The Lawyers lead them by the nose and keep promising a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Then they giggle all the way to the bank with the money they are making at our expense.

SMH!!! AMFA is pulling the same crap they pulled at NWA! Does it make sense to go public and slam our Company? Who does that really hurt? What a bunch of morons? Last time I checked SWA signs my checks and I would like for them to keep signing them for several years. This is nothing but a play out of the New York city law firm to make as much money off of SWA as they can. AMFA has to go!!!!

white+ostrich2.jpg

Crowsfeet must be our AMFA attorney. Look over here....Look over hear........while I keep running to the bank with your money.

aid2114770-v4-728px-Be-a-Successful-Lawyer-Step-19.jpg

Now?

Maybe you should have been saying that 5 and a half years ago wouldn’t ya think?

Seeham attorneys sitting around talking about the suckers they got on the hook at SWA.

“Yea Lee we got these sucker fish on the hook over five years now”

View attachment 12488
Hey Dippy Dave, how about 15 years and counting!? You talk like you have something to say , but your breath smells like TWu sewer gas and Dougie's spunk.

You know how you constantly forget the TWu set the bar in bankruptcy type concessions in 2003, with no bankruptcy filed...only the treat and the TWu folded.

15 years Dippy Dave.... except when your buddy DUI Doug gave the beleaguered TWu/IAm Ass a raise...and you bought your V6 Mustang thanks to Dougie and his generosity.
---Here, eat some crow---
13 years of 17.5% pay cut (Thanks Dougie)

15 years 5 holidays at time and one half
15 years no double time
15 years 5 sick days a year
15 years 5.5% 401k match
15 years and 5 weeks max VC
15 years of half pay sick time (well not you, only the AMTs)
15 years of a frozen pension
The worst medical in the industry majors since 1990, "Flex Benefits"

SWA and AMFA have a fully intact contract, they have suffered nothing compared to the TWu sellout of 2003. They have lead the industry in pay and benefits for many years, the TWu never has, and probably from what I heard at the last 591 Union Meeting, we never will. "WE ARE STILL MILES APART".

I know this will hurt your pea brain badly, but your beloved TWu has used SSMP in a few lawsuits of our own!!! The TWu!!! SSMP!!! OUCHY.... I have the case numbers if you need them.;):);):)

Dippy Dave, return to the bag room, your out of your LANE.

PS Dippy, how come you didn't come to the TWu DFW Protests at HDQ and Terminal D last summer??? Some of our MIA AMTs were there, and even AMFA came to one. Too busy? Had to wash the V6 Mustang?

Some TWu union man you are, loud mouth....no action.

No what I’m saying is if what’s being put out publicly by the Association at AA to you is CRAP then what is being put out by AMFA is also CRAP.

You got CRAP and we got CRAP.

But our Association (2 Official years Negotiating) hasn’t sent its members any CRAP to vote on maybe yet any more than your AMFA (5 Official years Negotiating) hasn’t sent it’s members any CRAP to vote on yet either.

Looks to me as if both groups aren’t accepting CRAP actually.

CRAP.
What a load of CRAP from you Dippy Dave, AMFA at SWA hasn't been living under a bankruptcy contract for 15 years have they? Is that CRAP or a load of TWu SH+T coming out of your pie hole?

SWA hasn't suffered almost 30 years of concessions have they? In 1995 the TWu signed a concessionary deal for 6 years. The company went on to make record profits until 9/11, yet we were stuck for 6 years? CRAP right? Nope, that's SH+T. TWu style.

I know your a baggage handling engineer so you have enjoyed being up toward the top in ramper pay, but TWu AMTs never have in over three decades. Is that CRAP or SH+T? It's smelling like a steaming pile of TWu ramper dung.

Get back in your LANE Dippy Dave, your out matched.

Back