Word Of Caution

2BorNot2B

Just a "Word of Caution" here as we debate the fate of USAirways. Please keep in mind that any statements I/you/we make can be used against us in a Court of Law. I keep trying to remind myself of that fact whenever I post. Be sure that you can legally defend your words.

Scarey ... but true!

2b

2BorNot2B said:
Just a "Word of Caution" here as we debate the fate of USAirways. Please keep in mind that any statements I/you/we make can be used against us in a Court of Law. I keep trying to remind myself of that fact whenever I post. Be sure that you can legally defend your words.

Scarey ... but true!

2b
only if you violate the law...posting does not immediately endear one to a supoena.
what would be grounds for a warrant to confiscate a hard drive?
get a squire to cut you a disclaimer...

pitguy said:
Gee how does the company get away with lying so much?
It's true.

And they don't need your hard drive. With appropriate court orders they can get everything they need from US Aviation or the various ISP's between here and there. If you say something that is truly worth bothering over it isn't at all hard to peel back the layers and show who you are.

First of all, it cuts both ways.

Management needs to watch what they post. You're right, it doesn't take much, and many of us have kept all the PMs AND the posts from these types. Yup, sitting on a disket.

I personally have a topic starter from the poster "Crystal City" which started the Q&A on how to decertify your union last year in February when management panicked over the prospects that AFA would place Gangwal on the BOD. That sent CCY into a blatant panic. :lol:

If it can truly be used against you, I am sure the IAM would have Chiames little post from about year ago on the fact the company has no plans to outsource work.

I use the "buy high, sell low, make it up on volumn" theory. Does that mean I'm safe?

Jim

N628AU said:
If it can truly be used against you, I am sure the IAM would have Chiames little post from about year ago on the fact the company has no plans to outsource work.
Trust me, it was in their hands before the IAM went to court. Also posted around various places at a certain hub ;)