Wow. Look at our stock

<_< ---- And this isn't a prime example of TWA bashing, hate mongering, wishing exTWAers ill? Ain't you being a little hypocritical? No I'd say a "LOT"! :down: Now, what's that about looking in a mirror!?
No, just stating facts. The poster I responded to feels that the TWAers should have been given full seniority thereby causing the nAAtives to be stapled beneath them. Given the vast differences in the financial health of the two carriers at the time with the accompanying respective career expectations, yes, ALL TWA people should have been stapled. And since a large number of former TWA were stapled (F/As, agents, AMT and ramp in 4/10/01 cities), if something similar happens to AA that happened at TWA, then most of the ex-TWA would be the first to go.

No, just stating facts. The poster I responded to feels that the TWAers should have been given full seniority thereby causing the nAAtives to be stapled beneath them. Given the vast differences in the financial health of the two carriers at the time with the accompanying respective career expectations, yes, ALL TWA people should have been stapled. And since a large number of former TWA were stapled (F/As, agents, AMT and ramp in 4/10/01 cities), if something similar happens to AA that happened at TWA, then most of the ex-TWA would be the first to go.

Your logic is no different than Hitler applied to the Jews, you find something about a group of people in your mind that makes them have some deficit, such as religion or working for a carrier in finacial distress, and them you eliminate them! Pretty sick.

Personally, I prefer to work with the TWA guys.

Why? Because you don't have to worry about them showing up on an assignment.Job gets done,everyone takes a break.

More often than not when working with the average nAAtive crew, guys will ####,complain and moan about the work to the point that if they'd shut their pie holes and do the job we'd already be locked up and waiting for the bridge to come off.

Your logic is no different than Hitler applied to the Jews, you find something about a group of people in your mind that makes them have some deficit, such as religion or working for a carrier in finacial distress, and them you eliminate them! Pretty sick.
Huh?? Your comparing Hitler and Jews to an airline asset purchase? That is what is truly sick. PEOPLE WHO WORKED FOR A FINANCIALLY DISTRESSED CARRIER DAYS FROM SHUTTING DOWN ARE NOT ENTITLED TO THE CAREERS OF THOSE AT A HEALTHY ONE!!! IT IS CALLED CAREER EXPECTATIONS!!! It is some of you that have the Hitler mentality. Like him, you were unsuccessful in conquering and stealing from others, so in your defeat you wish nothing but the worst on those who vanquished you.

Your reply is as extected by your history of posts. Highly judgmental and hateful. Your mind is closed to the world.

:lol: :lol: Judgemental and hateful, why? Is it because me and the other nAAtives did not willingly surrender our careers to a group of people who never saw a concession they didn't like while working for a failed airline? Your equating of the holocaust with an airline asset purchase speaks volumes.

:lol: :lol: Judgemental and hateful, why? Is it because me and the other nAAtives did not willingly surrender our careers to a group of people who never saw a concession they didn't like while working for a failed airline? Your equating of the holocaust with an airline asset purchase speaks volumes.
I have repeatedly heard from the TWA folks how we (AAers) should put ourselves in their shoes had the shoes been on the other feet.
Let me ask you this. Have any native TWAers put themselves in OUR shoes?

Your reply is as extected by your history of posts. Highly judgmental and hateful. Your mind is closed to the world.

I'm equating your hateful attitude to many of your posts. Then you follow it with rationalizations for your hateful feelings. You maintain your hate with the rationalizations.

I'm equating your hateful attitude to many of your posts. Then you follow it with rationalizations for your hateful feelings. You maintain your hate with the rationalizations.
What I hate is when some people get on here and #### and moan about how they should have something they are not entitled to.

What I hate is when a certain group of people that used to work for a flying cadaver fail to realize that their careers were ruined by a corporate raider, piss poor management, and desperate unions but instead insist on blaming the employees of another airline WHO HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE DEMISE OF THEIR COMPANY.

What I hate is when the employees of the failed carrier DEMAND that their careers be made absolutely whole on the backs of the employees at the healthy carrier and wishing for their and their airlines demise when they refuse.

I have repeatedly heard from the TWA folks how we (AAers) should put ourselves in their shoes had the shoes been on the other feet.
Let me ask you this. Have any native TWAers put themselves in OUR shoes?
No No No Hopeful! It's all about them. Don't you know that we nAAtives were supposed to pay the price for what Icahn and others did to them to make their severely damaged careers whole at the cost of our own?

Talk about hateful and judgmental! You're the one who brought up the Holocaust, and tried to compare it to the TWA acquisition.

Pathetic.

Comparing the plight of employees at a failed company to victims of genocide is a new low, even for this board....

Comparing the plight of employees at a failed company to victims of genocide is a new low, even for this board....

And they wonder why many of us who supported bringing them back to work are now disenchanted.

I was very much in favor of extending recall rights before, but no longer.

can we have this topic closed. It is getting out of hand. Alot of hate and disrespect from every where

<_< -----Yes, it's getting out of hand, I hope and pray these people have some sort of life outside AA, because this type of hate does nothing but eat you-up! I've always said I believe "fair" was somewhere between DOH, and Staple. But it is what it is! And we have to live with it!straaight talk complained he wasn't getting enough respect from exTWAers. Well, we all have to realize that that's a two way street. Like it or not, we have to live together to make this company work! aa, you may not like that, but that's the way it is!--- O.K. I've said my peace. I'm out of here! I've got better things to do with my life!!! Have a great day! ;)