Wow. Look at our stock

<_< -----Yes, it's getting out of hand, I hope and pray these people have some sort of life outside AA, because this type of hate does nothing but eat you-up! I've always said I believe "fair" was somewhere between DOH, and Staple. But it is what it is! And we have to live with it!straaight talk complained he wasn't getting enough respect from exTWAers. Well, we all have to realize that that's a two way street. Like it or not, we have to live together to make this company work! aa, you may not like that, but that's the way it is!--- O.K. I've said my peace. I'm out of here! I've got better things to do with my life!!! Have a great day! ;)
I would have no problems with some TWAers if they would just quit complaining and wishing for AA and it's employees to fail. Like you said, respect is a two way street and wishing for AA and it's employees to fail, without a doubt, shows LACK of respect.

As for getting something between DOH and staple, that is exactly what you got as an AMT.

I would have no problems with some TWAers if they would just quit complaining and wishing for AA and it's employees to fail. Like you said, respect is a two way street and wishing for AA and it's employees to fail, without a doubt, shows LACK of respect.

As for getting something between DOH and staple, that is exactly what you got as an AMT.
<_< ----- But we weren't talking about AMT's were we aa?---- By!

<_< -----Yes, it's getting out of hand, I hope and pray these people have some sort of life outside AA, because this type of hate does nothing but eat you-up! I've always said I believe "fair" was somewhere between DOH, and Staple. But it is what it is! And we have to live with it!straaight talk complained he wasn't getting enough respect from exTWAers. Well, we all have to realize that that's a two way street. Like it or not, we have to live together to make this company work! aa, you may not like that, but that's the way it is!--- O.K. I've said my peace. I'm out of here! I've got better things to do with my life!!! Have a great day! ;)

I never had any hatred for TWA, whereas you always have shown hatred against AA people.

I think it is you that needs to move on.

You are right; respect is a two-way street, and I have always done my best to respect TWA. You, however, have not done likewise.