5TH week vacation coming back?

WorldTraveler said:
no one is dividing and conquering except those PMNW people who want to keep holding onto the past.

Kinda like you, when was the last time you worked for DL?

Pot meet Kettle.

And how much time have you worked for DL?

absolutely nada....

And it still comes down to that there are people on this and other forums who want to argue that their "membership" in one organization makes them more right than others.

If what you and Kev and anyone else is "right" then it will be proven to be so in the marketplace.

Attempting to shut down someone is exactly what defines fear of failure... and the tactic has been used extensively here.

Oh I know a lot about DL, one of my good friends was a station manager for them in TPA, his son and I both worked for PI.

You are the one who constantly beats the DL drum and hate unions, you dont work for DL and you dont know what the sentiment is of the employees.

You are the one who tries to silence people who want to be in a union or are union members, yet it is there democratic right to want to organize, people have lost their lives so others can have that right.

WorldTraveler said:
DL employees don't come on this site in large enough levels to be more than a statistical aberration solely because what is said here doesn't reflect the desires of DL employees other than a radical fringe element which no one in their right mind wants to identify with

If that's true, then what does it really say about you?

WorldTraveler said:
And how much time have you worked for DL?

absolutely nada....

And it still comes down to that there are people on this and other forums who want to argue that their "membership" in one organization makes them more right than others.

If what you and Kev and anyone else is "right" then it will be proven to be so in the marketplace.

Attempting to shut down someone is exactly what defines fear of failure... and the tactic has been used extensively here.

I don't see anyone trying to "silence" anything, unless you're counting your continual stifling of every thread on this board.

That said, if "shutting someone down" is a sign of fear of failure, then what does it say about your former employer's attempts to do just that to labor activists? Surely they're not afraid of a bunch of trash & donkeys, right?

700UW said:
Oh I know a lot about DL, one of my good friends was a station manager for them in TPA, his son and I both worked for PI.

You are the one who constantly beats the DL drum and hate unions, you dont work for DL and you dont know what the sentiment is of the employees.

You are the one who tries to silence people who want to be in a union or are union members, yet it is there democratic right to want to organize, people have lost their lives so others can have that right.
Hey 700, why don't you go console the IAM members of UA, who I believe are on all four, starting today...

WorldTraveler said:
DL employees don't come on this site in large enough levels to be more than a statistical aberration solely because what is said here doesn't reflect the desires of DL employees other than a radical fringe element which no one in their right mind wants to identify with.
It seems that there are only 2 or 3 delta employees here on this forum?

If they (you) are the only ones, then I would guess that they are outliers and those of who are not are simply irrelevant?

Either way, that would make all of us insignificant.

So why are any of us here?

Kev keeps arguing that representation is something that is the domain of DL employees yet he pushes the subject incessantly on this forum which is frequented by at best only a few DL people.

He doesn't want any people to object to the vision of labor he and the labor movement presents but he is happy to call in all the help from the labor movement including people who still have never collected a DL paycheck.

When Kev who seems to believe it is his calling in life is willing to take his campaign to DL and tell the labor movement the same thing that he wants to tell me, then I'll walk away.

Until then, I will continue to point out the complete intellectual disconnects of his campaign and the whole labor movement.

WorldTraveler said:
Kev keeps arguing that representation is something that is the domain of DL employees yet he pushes the subject incessantly on this forum which is frequented by at best only a few DL people.

He doesn't want any people to object to the vision of labor he and the labor movement presents but he is happy to call in all the help from the labor movement including people who still have never collected a DL paycheck.

When Kev who seems to believe it is his calling in life is willing to take his campaign to DL and tell the labor movement the same thing that he wants to tell me, then I'll walk away.

Until then, I will continue to point out the complete intellectual disconnects of his campaign and the whole labor movement.

Call in help? What on Earth are you talking about? Anybody on this site is free to participate in any thread on any board. To use your line of thinking would mean you not posting on the AA or US boards. Let us know when you plan to do that.

Nobody's looking to "tell" you anything. 

Most conversations on this board take place despite your constant attempts at bulldozing them. 

That's okay, though. This is just one venue to use for discussions. I get that this page may be your only connection left to the industry, but "actual DL employees" get to interact with each other early and often, and have multiple channels for discussion. 

And donkeys? They talk to each other a lot.

TDR1502C said:
In Sunday school they used to tell us that when you point your finger at others three fingers point back at you.

+1

Thank you for affirming that any conversation is open to any participant. Thus, DL subjects discussed here are fair game for me or anyone else. Or else DL labor discussions need to be kept at Delta.By posting here they become discussions for all.

There can not be a limitation that "DL employees will decide the issue and you have no right to comment" if the issue is discussed here.

:rolleyes:

Oh please.

The only person that has implied there are restrictions on participating on this site is you. If you think otherwise, by all means show us where it's occurring. Off the top of my head,  I can think of over 7100 reasons why that's a crock.

That said, it will be "actual DL employees" who decide if representation is right for them. Not those that are chiming in from the stands.

1424372_533986620020815_463838327_n.jpg

Yea when I shop side by side at Whole Foods with Cambridge police officers ringing out $150 orders at the register you can't help but ask yourself why.

Josh

Back