A Serious question. Is Trump Delusional ? ?

Hey, This man has done more in six weeks than Obama did in eight years! I believe if he finds time to play golf, or any other thing, more power to him!
Yeah. When he runs out of executive orders to revoke, things might slow down a bit. Hey....there's a health care bill coming out soon. It seems it is the first thing the dear leader has not wanted to attach his name to. How bad does it have to be to keep him from putting his name on it...it's not like he's been afraid to put his name on losing endeavors before:

500px-Trump_Taj_Mahal%2C_2007.jpg

Reactions: Glenn Quagmire
But he wasn't referring to you personally. You got personal with him.
Nope...I sure didn't I just tossed out the word "tard" because we've had a tard shortage on the boards. Did I say "you are a tard"? I don't think so. I just said "tard"....I didn't call anyone anything.

IMHO, referring to anyone person or group as a "libtard" is childish and only shows that they lack any kind of intelligent rebuttal. So if they must bring the debate down to the "tard" level...I might as well join in. So when I start seeing the libtard phrase pop up, I'll continue to toss out an occasional "tard" to remind them.

Ok so when someone says "libtard" its childish and only shows that they lack any kind of intelligent rebuttal. But when you answer a post with the word "tard" somehow its taking the high road. Got it.

Hey, you libs are bad mouthing a bill that hasn't even been written yet. I believe this is a classic case of selective memory! Have you ever heard this before? " You have to pass it before so you can find out what's in it!"