A Serious question. Is Trump Delusional ? ?

Of course it does.
2 wrongs == 1 right.:D
images

Tell me again.... when is libtard more intelligent than tard?
True story.
I made a delivery to a hospital last week.
Had to park at the exit of the one way drive way (as FEDEX has done many times).
Tight but still passable.
This guy tried to go the wrong way on a one way to get dropped off by his wife.
I came out to leave and this guy asked me if this was my car.
I said it was, Sorry but I had to make a quick delivery, then he took his cane and started hitting my car.
Asked me if I could speak English, Said I must be a liberal democrat.
I just looked at him in amazement.
Fortunately, experience kept me from sticking his cane up his a$$.
I fear this is the new Merika.

I'm not. Again is there a point to this?
Hmmm....I guess you keep your thoughts about the term "libtard" to yourself. I haven't read a post where you chastised anyone for using it...even when they use it in a personal way....such as "libtards like you". Just crickets coming from Zom. I post the word "tard" by itself...not "you are a tard"....just "tard" and I'm making it personal. Of course, I might have missed your chastizing the libtard user....it wasn't that long ago that Hackman and signals were quite often using the term as a personal insult and I didn't see anything from you. So maybe you could link me to a post of you chastising another for using libtard.

And if there is a point, it is to point out that conservatives seem rally tard up the board. They also snowflake up the board. Why is it that the overwhelming number of personal insults come from the conservative side?

Before I re-ask the topic question, First, a true statement.

With over 4 months since the election, I am 'over' the results ! Hillary Seiously F'd things up, AND cost Bernie the seat @ '1600. (The ' house' was never in question, so nothing to 'get over, and I'm 'working on ' getting over ' the Senate ).
So now, time to 'set the table' for the direct question.

If I was to come on here unequivocally stating that AA was now the 'king' @ ATL operations wise, I would FULLY expect eolesen to request that I give him some of whatever I was SMOKING !

Now the Question.

Is TRUMP delusional ?
First (from him), the Inauguration (crowd) photo was 'doctored', NOW, Obama BUGGED Trump Tower. WHATS NEXT, SERIOUSLY !!

First, the crowd pic of Trump was taken at an exact moment in time whereas the Obama was taken between two times of around 40 minutes. If there is an issue between the two crowd sizes, Trumps people couldn't get off work as they have jobs that paid for Obama's supporters to be there.

Trump made statements last night on the only Fair and Balanced network that in his opinion, he was tapped. All he needs for proof is any articles during the primary stating he was tapped,transcripts were sent to the White House and so on, of which there are many out there.

As for delusional......I saw delusional the day of the Inauguration and many times after that, Berkeley DC, all across the nation.

Delusional people of which many didn't bother to vote and helped elect the Donald.

You want delusional, I'll give you delusional......

giphy.gif

Reactions: Insp4
Hmmm....I guess you keep your thoughts about the term "libtard" to yourself. I haven't read a post where you chastised anyone for using it...even when they use it in a personal way....such as "libtards like you". Just crickets coming from Zom. I post the word "tard" by itself...not "you are a tard"....just "tard" and I'm making it personal. Of course, I might have missed your chastizing the libtard user....it wasn't that long ago that Hackman and signals were quite often using the term as a personal insult and I didn't see anything from you. So maybe you could link me to a post of you chastising another for using libtard.

And if there is a point, it is to point out that conservatives seem rally tard up the board. They also snowflake up the board. Why is it that the overwhelming number of personal insults come from the conservative side?
You liberals sure are a "sensitive" bunch. :)

I guess all those inventions the liberals came up with (microaggressions, trigger warnings, safe places, political correctness) just can't protect you from the real world. Don't worry, I am sure the liberals will come up with another invention to suppress free speech soon enough. That is what all of those leftist tools are about after all, suppressing free speech.

So sad.

It really is just so heartbreaking. :D

Peter-Griffin-Crying.gif

You liberals sure are a "sensitive" bunch. :)

I guess all those inventions the liberals came up with (microaggressions, trigger warnings, safe places, political correctness) just can't protect you from the real world. Don't worry, I am sure the liberals will come up with another invention to suppress free speech soon enough. That is what all of those leftist tools are about after all, suppressing free speech.

So sad.

It really is just so heartbreaking. :D

Peter-Griffin-Crying.gif

The only thing I bemoan is the lack of civility, especially on internet boards. If a liberal even STARTS to make a point, out come the 'libtard" comments. I notice that you didn't use libtard in this post. Was it difficult?

The only thing I bemoan is the lack of civility, especially on internet boards. If a liberal even STARTS to make a point, out come the 'libtard" comments. I notice that you didn't use libtard in this post. Was it difficult?
Last time I checked the liberals make their "point" by intimidation, rioting, theft, and assault.

Not that you liberals don't do your best suppressing free speech and opposing political ideals with the liberal inventions of microaggressions, trigger warnings, safe places, and political correctness

Last edited:
Last time I checked the liberals make their "point" by intimidation, rioting, theft, and assault.

Not that you liberals don't do your best suppressing free speech and opposing political ideals with the liberal inventions of microaggressions, trigger warnings, safe places, and political correctness

Tell me...how many of the "libtard" posters on this board exhibit intimidation, rioting, theft and assault? How many liberal posters on this board resort to name calling (like libtard). There were a few of them...Hackman, Signals, and Pete come to mind that would be post after post featuring libtard.

Tell me...how many of the "libtard" posters on this board exhibit intimidation, rioting, theft and assault? How many liberal posters on this board resort to name calling (like libtard). There were a few of them...Hackman, Signals, and Pete come to mind that would be post after post featuring libtard.

You conveniently overlook your liberal fascists on college campuses and on the streets in protest of themselves not showing up to vote and ensuring a Trump win.

You conveniently overlook your liberal fascists on college campuses and on the streets in protest of themselves not showing up to vote and ensuring a Trump win. What dickheads their parents produced.
Yes that is a fact.
They loved lil Bernie and hated Hillery so much they pissed away their votes for a third party that had no chance of winning.
Never supported Hillery out of spite.
Now crying in their Wheaties.
You are spot on.

Latest posts