American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
For fuk sake finally 3 to Mr Samuelson. Stick by your guns Sir maybe bring direct democracy via fair cell phone e-vote for all contract representation to up the renegotiating leverage if you care of good contracts and the bigger pic of Unionism as well as be remembered as Union Bees Knees

For fuk sake finally 3 to Mr Samuelson. Stick by your guns Sir maybe bring direct democracy via fair cell phone e-vote for all contract representation to up the renegotiating leverage if you care of good contracts and the bigger pic of Unionism as well as be remembered as Union Bees Knees
???????????????

All of you wusses not willing to fight would rather kiss Isom and Parker's feet and sell yourself and your trade short...all the while complaining how you are skilled and specialized...
all you keyboard warriors just take a back seat, quit whining. Those who want to fight will fight....

All of you wusses not willing to fight would rather kiss Isom and Parker's feet and sell yourself and your trade short...all the while complaining how you are skilled and specialized...
all you keyboard warriors just take a back seat, quit whining. Those who want to fight will fight....
Speaking of keyboard tough guys........

Fight, how, with what leverage?

Reactions: bigjets
Wow! This is getting bad.
GENTLEMEN start thinking about getting united. Stop with the arguing and separations. You guys may very well have a vote coming and you all need to start getting united. Oh wait, you can't with two different unions running this asso. right into the ground...

I would like to say that it has been several weeks since the town hall meeting in LGA and the president of the union told Robert Isom that there will blood shed and the biggest strike against AA. I think it is all BS! The arbitration will tell us what we will get and the company will still win out. We need to negotiate with each other and keep the government out of our contract negotiations

I would like to say that it has been several weeks since the town hall meeting in LGA and the president of the union told Robert Isom that there will blood shed and the biggest strike against AA. I think it is all BS! The arbitration will tell us what we will get and the company will still win out. We need to negotiate with each other and keep the government out of our contract negotiations
So I guess you all think that if Mr Samualsen asked Mr Isom "Master of the Universe " nicely, he would happily show up to continue negotiating?

You're delusional.

I wonder why the anti SA hangar people don’t complain about LHR and CDG AA mechanics doing work in those stations! Is it because a hangar is involved and once again the OH base is threatened? I haven’t heard any complaints about mechanics doing line work in many different stations in the AA system. This is only about a HANGAR that threatens the OH base work.
How much outrage was there when LHR mechs went on a field trip for an engine change?

So I guess you all think that if Mr Samualsen asked Mr Isom "Master of the Universe " nicely, he would happily show up to continue negotiating?

You're delusional.
I haven't seen the company get down on their knees begging for a deal after the big mouth's threats yet. When do you suppose they will capitulate?

Reactions: YouCanFixStupid
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts