American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
So AA filed on the 21st and Samuelson had the mic on the 21st. Doesn't change the FACT that AA had already filed the suit earlier in the day BEFORE Samuelson said a 100 % legal statement. You chose to make your response as to allude that his remarks had something to do with the suit. You are trying to play fast and loose with the facts for some reason. What is your agenda? You are not an AMT. How the f**k do you know what we go through on a daily basis trying to do our job with a flawed gameplan? You act as if your all knowing when in reality you are an ex- Intl suck up banished back to actually doing the job you were hired to do. This is my last response to you on this forum because you aren't ignorant of the facts but just a punk with an agenda.
Never suggested the remarks had anything to do with the filing of the TRO.

His remarks, however, were used in the Company application for the Permanent Injunction.

All my information comes from the actual legal filings and every time I'm asked for references, including yourself, they're posted.

The APA and APFA has timelines of 150 days then an agreement to enter binding arbitration on the outstanding issues. That contributed to their quick resolution.

We also received raises coming out of BK and in 2016 despite not having a JCBA.

Please tell me you aren't attempting to justify the inability of our negotiators to get a deal done. That 2016 raise is getting stale as well. It is complete BS, that we are living with the terms of a contract that your hero Jim Little secured for us in 2003. Of course the International could care less about that, cause our benefits don't affect their bottom line.

Please tell me you aren't attempting to justify the inability of our negotiators to get a deal done. That 2016 raise is getting stale as well. It is complete BS, that we are living with the terms of a contract that your hero Jim Little secured for us in 2003. Of course the International could care less about that, cause our benefits don't affect their bottom line.

Some of you like to read extra meanings in the posts.

You'll be equally disappointed with the JCBA as you've been with all the other CBA's.

Last edited:
Some of your like to read extra meanings in the posts.

You'll be equally disappointed with the JCBA as you've been with all the other CBA's.

Having the TWU representing AMTs - you learn to set your expectations accordingly. Even then, they still somehow find ways of stooping to new lows.

Never suggested the remarks had anything to do with the filing of the TRO.

His remarks, however, were used in the Company application for the Permanent Injunction.

All my information comes from the actual legal filings and every time I'm asked for references, including yourself, they're posted.
i didnt read that in the pio. So they did use samuelsons video?

i didnt read that in the pio. So they did use samuelsons video?

It was part of the submission, like this reference to watch the video (see attached), and the quote about the "bloodiest summer" was also referenced often.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190711-123712.png
    Screenshot_20190711-123712.png
    2 MB · Views: 167
Plus the raise in 16 brought us up to where we should of been and up to what other airlines were paying.plus the company got its cross utilization

So AA filed on the 21st and Samuelson had the mic on the 21st. Doesn't change the FACT that AA had already filed the suit earlier in the day BEFORE Samuelson said a 100 % legal statement. You chose to make your response as to allude that his remarks had something to do with the suit. You are trying to play fast and loose with the facts for some reason. What is your agenda? You are not an AMT. How the f**k do you know what we go through on a daily basis trying to do our job with a flawed gameplan? You act as if your all knowing when in reality you are an ex- Intl suck up banished back to actually doing the job you were hired to do. This is my last response to you on this forum because you aren't ignorant of the facts but just a punk with an agenda.

Here’s a fact, after Samuelson publicly threatened AA President Isom, we haven’t been scheduled for any negotiations.

There might be a handful of want to be tough guys out there that think that’s the way it should be done, but the facts prove otherwise.

Here’s a fact, after Samuelson publicly threatened AA President Isom, we haven’t been scheduled for any negotiations.

There might be a handful of want to be tough guys out there that think that’s the way it should be done, but the facts prove otherwise.
Maybe if Samuelson brought his Louisville slugger with him Isom might have gone to the bull pen and changed pitchers. Either way Samuelson made the AMT'S look like idiots and the company has taken legal action. Thank you Mr. Samuelson. It's going to be a long hot bloody summer for the AMT'S that you are suppose to represent in a civil way.

Did

Did you ever contemplate that the judge was asking the unions to ease up publicly pointing out the company's incompetence? Like I said before, AA filed in a federal court of their choosing. Didn't file in NY did they? Wonder why?
Now that's a crazy theory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back