American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
right or wrong, a judge may allow the union to be the scapegoat as the union was dumb and walked right into this due to Gary wetting his pants with an alleged "fish on".
I mean if the company operation was that bad then Gary clouded it with any slowdown and thus it may be too difficult for a judge to vision an operation without Gary ordering a bloodying.
Parker probably couldnt believe the softball to pass the buck to Gary?

right or wrong, a judge may allow the union to be the scapegoat as the union was dumb and walked right into this due to Gary wetting his pants with an alleged "fish on".
I mean if the company operation was that bad then Gary clouded it with any slowdown and thus it may be too difficult for a judge to vision an operation without Gary ordering a bloodying.
Parker probably couldnt believe the softball to pass the buck to Gary?
The unions going to lose the case no question about it.Seen it before and so have all of you that's why I dont understand the debate.

That's what he says but hes not answering my texts either I think he was ordered to zip it
i think someone is reviewing other accounts on here. Hopefully, weez didnt create another handle that could jeopardize him. He just needs to be quiet and learn from his errors.
Samuelson needs to say that weez photoshopped that samuelson pic.
We need to get back to negotiations, so samuelson needs to disavvow allegiances to weez or a yone else that the company has alleged at orchestrating alleged concerted activity?

i think someone is reviewing other accounts on here. Hopefully, weez didnt create another handle that could jeopardize him. He just needs to be quiet and learn from his errors.
Samuelson needs to say that weez photoshopped that samuelson pic.
We need to get back to negotiations, so samuelson needs to disavvow allegiances to weez or a yone else that the company has alleged at orchestrating alleged concerted activity?
Well I'm sure he knows now the union isnt going to back him that goes for the AMTS too

Here’s a fact, after Samuelson publicly threatened AA President Isom, we haven’t been scheduled for any negotiations.

There might be a handful of want to be tough guys out there that think that’s the way it should be done, but the facts prove otherwise.

Even worse, those same tough guys now have to go ready room-to-ready room, and tell people to play nice... while a manager watches!

That's what he says but hes not answering my texts either I think he was ordered to zip it

It's for the best. He'll learn that the same people egging him on for months vanish into thin air at the first sign of any heat.

Long live our Grover Dill!

Even worse, those same tough guys now have to go ready room-to-ready room, and tell people to play nice... while a manager watches!

It's for the best. He'll learn that the same people egging him on for months vanish into thin air at the first sign of any heat.

Long live our Grover Dill!
we tried telling him but he didnt listen and claimed we were jealous for him making it bigtime.

He thought he was somebody but now he knows he was the mule.

The company has built up massive leverage as myself and other professionals have pointed out, due to the union fumbles and complete disaster thinking that the LaGuardia Act covered this predicament. Peterson and Samuelson are idiots.
That said, the company has used such ridiculousness to build massive leverage. With the court order yesterday, the company can call any shot. From the beginning, it has wanted the members to vote on its proposal. If that stays the case, and I think it is according to fly, it will call for immediate negotiations and the union will submit. So, look for an announcement that negotiatinos are going to immediately be scheduled for maybe as early as tomorrow. The union is sunk so it has to do what the company wants at this point. Union has no leverage and is on total fail. It's over Johnny! Time to vote!
newnegotiations.jpg

The unions going to lose the case no question about it.Seen it before and so have all of you that's why I dont understand the debate.

The sad thing is you used the term “unionS” just the way Jimmy Hoffa envisioned it.

Another message from association , nothing about how contract negotiations are going. Just ANOTHER message how to work as normal.

So basically we are paying dues for the association to tell us to work at AA as an employee should, but every time AA tried to give us contract improvements the TWU says not good enough so we accept nothing——16 years later—-nothing

Last edited:
The company has built up massive leverage as myself and other professionals have pointed out, due to the union fumbles and complete disaster thinking that the LaGuardia Act covered this predicament. Peterson and Samuelson are idiots.
That said, the company has used such ridiculousness to build massive leverage. With the court order yesterday, the company can call any shot. From the beginning, it has wanted the members to vote on its proposal. If that stays the case, and I think it is according to fly, it will call for immediate negotiations and the union will submit. So, look for an announcement that negotiatinos are going to immediately be scheduled for maybe as early as tomorrow. The union is sunk so it has to do what the company wants at this point. Union has no leverage and is on total fail. It's over Johnny! Time to vote!
View attachment 14549
Professional? Thats funny. Should i copy and paste some of your more professional posts? Jeez your a tool.

He was. As he is the puppet I pointed out from day one. The international leaders have pulled their ranks and stopped all the BS on these forum(s). It has gotten serious from the very top on down. Puppet weezal boy is in deep doo-doo and being held back by his controllers at the moment. We will see after all this TRO, PRO, and all the other BS gets ironed out where he will end up in the end of all this. But, I really think he will end up being the "Fall Guy", Puppet boy never saw it coming IMO.

View attachment 14549
I’m with ya Tim screw these haters

This whole thing sounds like SWA and management. Company sue the union and the union counter sue. Within a month the contract is signed. I think that scenario will play out at AA. I know the contract won’t be everything we want. I retire in 6 years. 45 years in aviation by then. I have been in several unions over my career. I want the young mechanics realize that it took 40 years in aviation to get the money I deserve. Medical is the most important item in the contract to me. This will be my last contract. I wish the FAA would step in and stop airlines from outsourcing our work. I also know that the FAA is powerless against corporate America. I want a fair contract!!!!

View attachment 14549
I’m with ya Tim screw these haters
haters are just miserable. They are ungrateful, have no hope, and hate.
We are stuck with them in negotiations but with things coming to an end, we should get our great contract.
Then they can keep hating but it wont matter anymore as I wont have to deal with them and they wont be able to destroy things again for several more years.
look for immediate negotiations since the company has massive leverage now. The union leaders will flip and sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back