American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as im concerned you can take the company the twu the iam and the association and shove it up timmy's.i think your all full of sjit

Dfw gen
I have said this numerous times before on this board. As a IAM rep, we didn’t really have much of a choice being the smaller percentage of agreeing to the association.

As far as why the TWU agreed to it? I don’t have a clue, other than I know many on here say that Little was bought off.

But the point I have always tried to make is that it’s done. We can cry about it forever, ( yes some will ) or we can move on. I understand your frustrations. It’s frustrating for everyone at this point. And I know many on here say let the membership decide. But the few on here as far as I can tell, do not represent the majority.
Which again as far as I can tell, the majority, when I am in breakrooms briefing and answering questions on the fleet side anyways, says keep fighting.

That was my point. I don’t know the definition of soon for the NMB. Could be next week, or could be 6 months from now. I’m just telling everyone what I know at this time. And that is they did not say when, they only said soon.

It all depends on what the NMB heard from the two sides such as were either side interested in moving or was there no chance of that. If so then NMB won’t waste their time on us.

As far as those who say keep fighting I would love to know for what. We have a sizable improvements and money on the table but that won’t stay that way forever.
If you haven’t noticed the economy is slowing, maybe not a recession but it’s slowing.
The clock is ticking for us and 3 groups are on deck for new deals.
We are going to be left in their wake if we don’t move forward instead of being played by these guys who are holding us hostage

It all depends on what the NMB heard from the two sides such as were either side interested in moving or was there no chance of that. If so then NMB won’t waste their time on us.

As far as those who say keep fighting I would love to know for what. We have a sizable improvements and money on the table but that won’t stay that way forever.
If you haven’t noticed the economy is slowing, maybe not a recession but it’s slowing.
The clock is ticking for us and 3 groups are on deck for new deals.
We are going to be left in their wake if we don’t move forward instead of being played by these guys who are holding us hostage

Not sure if your twu or iam. Also not sure if you are mechanic or Fleet. So don’t really know how to address your point as far as why keep fighting.
As far as other groups up for negotiations.
The NMB has control of our negotiations. If they say meet next week, then both the company and association will meet next week. The company can’t say, no we are negotiating with the flight attendants.
The nmb controls when or if we will meet.

Just a FYI...I have it from an extremely reliable source, in the latest Association Update, they left out a “bunch” of information...no surprise I know...it will come out.
Maybe the Warriors can do one of their “drive by’s” and finish it.
Ya think? And why is that? And why do you guys constantly keep putting up with it???

From today’s update about the NMB meeting it’s clear this Ass still has no clue how to negotiate.
They mention the 5 issues that remain unresolved.
Hey hate to tell you they are resolved as far as the companies position is.
The union needs to figure out how to tweak those parts of the offer and stop grandstanding on we won’t move off scope and insurance and such things.

It’s just as I predicted nothing will change with these guys and the court orders and NMB meeting.
Morons we are dealing with morons

Exactly. Here's the 5 huge items still left to negotiate:

"Scope, Wages, Profit Sharing, Medical and Retirement."
Any questions???

Not sure if your twu or iam. Also not sure if you are mechanic or Fleet. So don’t really know how to address your point as far as why keep fighting.
The NMB has control of our negotiations. If they say meet next week, then both the company and association will meet next week. The company can’t say, no we are negotiating with the flight attendants.

Really CB? Who cares if he/she is TWU or IAM. AGAIN who cares? Why in the world did you ask that?? You guys are an asso who represents all within this combined group. So, as you ask, it makes a difference if a member is in one group or the other depends on your answers and representation??? Holy cow you guys are so unplugged it is PATHETIC.

The Delta raise posting is fake.

As far as the meetings in DC. They did not end abruptly. But having said that. They basically ended with nothing happening, other than the NMB saying they would probably soon schedule more negotiation sessions. But they did not define what “ soon” means.
Exactly what I already said. We kinda knew they did not end abruptly, especially WHO was try to point that out. (hint, little timmy)

Dfw gen
I have said this numerous times before on this board. As a IAM rep, we didn’t really have much of a choice being the smaller percentage of agreeing to the association.

As far as why the TWU agreed to it? I don’t have a clue, other than I know many on here say that Little was bought off.

But the point I have always tried to make is that it’s done. We can cry about it forever, ( yes some will ) or we can move on. I understand your frustrations. It’s frustrating for everyone at this point. And I know many on here say let the membership decide. But the few on here as far as I can tell, do not represent the majority.
Which again as far as I can tell, the majority, when I am in breakrooms briefing and answering questions on the fleet side anyways, says keep fighting.
Go talk to mechanics then. Are you really out of touch this much? YOU are pathetic CB.
Man you guys have morons at the helms. Unbelievable.

Go talk to mechanics then. Are you really out of touch this much? YOU are pathetic CB.
Man you guys have morons at the helms. Unbelievable.
I can't criticize CB for representing his IAM members, but he is definitely fudging the use of "fighting".
From the IAM's perspective, "fighting" is actually "stalling".

Dfw gen

Now thats funny! The majority say keep fighting? If course the iam has it all, you mean "drag it out as long as possible!" Like i said shove it up your ass

Dfw gen

The smaller percentage agreeing to the association,now i know your full of ****. You have equal veto power. You mean you have no choice but to force your will and hold us hoatage? You have lost a lot creabilty with that statement.

Ignorance is bliss! Just pass the buck.

Status
Not open for further replies.