American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.

And the AA people know that so that’s prob exactly how it will be offered because the IAM is not going to let the pension go without a big fight which will give the company an excuse to further delay a vote for a long time.
I want to be optimistic about this week but I’ve seen nothing from this group of negotiators that tells me they will move off of what they want. I can see more of the same coming this week.
No progress being made

And the AA people know that so that’s prob exactly how it will be offered because the IAM is not going to let the pension go without a big fight which will give the company an excuse to further delay a vote for a long time.
I want to be optimistic about this week but I’ve seen nothing from this group of negotiators that tells me they will move off of what they want. I can see more of the same coming this week.
No progress being made
I'm sure Samuelson will open his mouth and say something intelligent to move negotiations forward.

No progress being made

Haven't been paying attention, eh.

The legal problems the Association for themselves into will be what pushes a deal. It may not come this week but don't be surprised if the tough guy rhetoric disappears.

That's your calling card to progress being made.

Reactions: bigjets
Negotiations are over. Anything else is just a formality.

"The Association" leadership has F'ed it up royally.

But not to worry......"We'll get 'em next time Brother"!

Reactions: Kev3188 and bigjets
Lots of rumors floating around about what they're giving up.. lol... great representation,,, company making money hand over fist and the discussion is about what they're giving up instead what they're gaining.. silly fkn association.. they screwed the whole freaking thing up..

Reactions: swamt and bigjets
Lots of rumors floating around about what they're giving up.. lol... great representation,,, company making money hand over fist and the discussion is about what they're giving up instead what they're gaining.. silly fkn association.. they screwed the whole freaking thing up..
Frankly the association did it to themselves. Members kept in the dark for years. No progress made, and the company sat back keeping all the money members lost out on. Lots of frustrated members, not counting the imbecile messing with the aircraft in Miami. I'd say the association did a terrible job, especially the TWU for what members have endured. We should know quite soon how this will go. I would think the company will take this opportunity to put the screws to the association over the damages the court agreed with. I think we'll know soon.

Well we have sito as the director and alex garcia as the ceremonial vice director.
Really doesnt matter who chairs or vice chairs when the iam decides or is forced to accept something we live as second class employees....

They did a great job when it comes to self financial preservation. Forced themselves on the membership without a vote. Kept us in the dark during negotiations and big mouth Samuelson sealed the courts decision on screwing us.

Reactions: swamt
The AMT's for AA have only but themselves to blame.
They had many changes to leave and choose not too.
Amfa card drive, AMP card drive and they choose not to sign a card.
We deserve what we get.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts