American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
fair enough.

as long as the company's proposed 'bonus' is not what you're talking about..

must be a sugar shortage in the corporate world.
Imo, the 3 thousand bonus they once published would now need to be more to make up for the raise that we missed last September.

setting a very dangerous precedent and also giving the company an extra card to play (we'll give you retro, but no vc increase).

of all things, something like retro is an issue to take and make a stand on. more so than a deicing or catering.

when the company has no incentive and motivation to bargain in a timely manner, this is what we get.

Of course not. Where you been? The meeting dates were from 16th-19th. 4 days scheduled, first day started at 1pm, so half day there, then 2 full days, then final day probably ended early, another half day in order to get all folks back to there home destinations. Fri was no scheduled meetings from the get go. Where did you get that they would be nego Fri.? Again, helloooooooo?
They met till 8pm on Thursday and added another session for Friday.

The information came from someone who was there.

Haha. Nice! I like that.
And yes I do have your best interest in mind. As I do all the other fleet that I represent. Most believe that, but most of the dozen or so of fleet on here ( if that many ) do not. Nothing I can say to change that. So it is what it is.
But tell me? Have you ever met Sito? Why do you have a problem with him negotiating for fleet?
No i never met him but i truly feel he is likely to put the unions needs first (pension,more employees more dues etc) i feel a aa fleet and a aa mtc would serve each group better.Although your salary is up there now it also might sway you to listen to the union bosses but its the lesser of 2 evils.Not to mention Sito and union must be worried about the court action will that sway them one way or another, i think so

Last edited:
Of course not. Where you been? The meeting dates were from 16th-19th. 4 days scheduled, first day started at 1pm, so half day there, then 2 full days, then final day probably ended early, another half day in order to get all folks back to there home destinations. Fri was no scheduled meetings from the get go. Where did you get that they would be nego Fri.? Again, helloooooooo?

Some of the representatives in our Local were saying they were going to meet on Friday as well.

Reactions: swamt
I for one do not believe we need to be updated hour to hour or day to day however if you’re extending negotiations or if somebody abruptly walked out of negotiations the membership has a right to know ASAP.

BTW I have met Soto and he is a pompous ass.

Reactions: dfw gen
If I said what I really want to say about this **** I would be out of order BROTHER! Screw these $%^#

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts