American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
with the company think “mutually parted ways” or “seeking other opportunities “ is how it’s put in other fields.

as for the cheerleader let’s see if he returns tonight, while I don’t know him personally,I do know he’s pretty well connected union wise. We,ve lock horns politically over the years but I’ve never questioned his union knowledge. He is as you say a cheerleader as well.
Those mutual that arent mutual are usually short and sweet this one went on a little, really not sure how to read it

Very close my sources are optimistic
Would be nice but as far as im concerned the strategy seems to be "limp thru the summer then offer false hope for the holidays"
I will admit there are a lot going behind the scenes . Miami, news articles, the recent negotiating schedule, the rearranging the chairs on the titanic. Still very little if any faith. I do dare them to prove wrong.

Sounds like back pedaling but willing to eat alot of crow to just get this thing to a vote already. Sick and tried ofA$$ screwing us over

Reactions: dfw gen
So the info I’ve heard that if we don’t get a TA with these meetings we are done till next year.
This is from the NMB and also folks in maint.
So hold on to your hats it’s going to be a bumpy ride

Update making progress still have scope wages and health care to cover thank you for your understanding hopefuuly next year. We are post poning for the holidays

Status
Not open for further replies.