American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know the BOD is getting restless??

I was wondering that my self. Not sure about the BOD but im getting restless...

I agree pressure is building. But ill beleive it when i see it

And here ya go. The start of the upper management shuffling.
This is exactly what I was referring to. Once these "adjustments" are finalized, if AA does not turn around with great improvements it will come down to even more upper-upper management changes. These are just the beginnings of trying to protect Parkers position, a move to try and satisfy the investors and BOD's. Not Parker as of yet, but these moves are always made before heading towards the CEO, padding if you will in the corporate America ladder of chain of command. Now ya starting to see it happening???

American Airlines Shuffles Top Executives as Damage Control Begins

not sure how to read into kerry philipovitch's retirement.

maybe things (negotiations) are done and she had wanted to stay on and finish her job - a TA; before her retirement. maybe the company kept this matter private during negotiations and now they can release this info - if a TA is imminent.

we'll see. good luck to all.

Exactly the offensive and defensive coordinators go first,if no improvements then the coach (Isom) and the Gm ( Parker) are next

no one will know she is gone.
no value here.
This is not protecting anyone, Parker will have to answer when the pilots call for his head.
it is coming stay tune..

well, the company said her retirement was in the works...unless, you don't believe them.

i'd think they wouldn't want that info out during negotiations. now, that it's out...to me, it's another coincidence that adds up to a possible deal being struck.

How much of this restructuring to get ahead of the pilot and FA negotiations and to appease them before they demand such changes.
I wonder

well, the company said her retirement was in the works...unless, you don't believe them.

i'd think they wouldn't want that info out during negotiations. now, that it's out...to me, it's another coincidence that adds up to a possible deal being struck.
First i doubt the company would be dishonest. Wink,wink
You have noticed that the iam cheerleader has left the house?
For some reason i doubt a ta very much

Reactions: robbedagain
I give it a 70% chance cause things look like they're falling into place,but they can always hit a snag.As far as 700 no news is good news

You are so concerned about me. I’m touched. Already posted in another thread this morning.

The i’s are being dotted, the t’s are being crossed.

with the company think “mutually parted ways” or “seeking other opportunities “ is how it’s put in other fields.

as for the cheerleader let’s see if he returns tonight, while I don’t know him personally,I do know he’s pretty well connected union wise. We,ve lock horns politically over the years but I’ve never questioned his union knowledge. He is as you say a cheerleader as well.

with the company think “mutually parted ways” or “seeking other opportunities “ is how it’s put in other fields.

as for the cheerleader let’s see if he returns tonight, while I don’t know him personally,I do know he’s pretty well connected union wise. We,ve lock horns politically over the years but I’ve never questioned his union knowledge. He is as you say a cheerleader as well.
We all hope, but have little to no faith in either entity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts