American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree on 99% of it, the 1% is I'm sure next go around there will be yet another Scope fight but that's to be expected.
Let me ask you, even though we have debated this before, given your acceptance that it will take as long as it needs to take to get it done right, how long before we see anything to vote on. Judging by Basketts update and last week's meeting going nowhere, I'm sticking with 2 years. And someone showed me the latest making the rounds on Neapolitan's page about $3k signing bonus plus $500 for every year seniority.
That's $23,000 for me I'm going to get one of those reverse gang bangs 10 girls and me

Reactions: robbedagain
N.Y.
Judging by the updates, at least publicly they are saying nothing is getting done. I would hope this isn't a battle of 4 egos in which case only the membership loses.

For things to get done, someone has to move. The movement is either done voluntarily or it is forced upon one side or the other by outside forces.

By the way Steve, I haven't heard anything about a $500 a year for length of service bonus. That would be cool, but I think UAL received $200 per year if I'm not mistaken. I don't see AA doing anything that generous.

That was more about their pay raises taking several months to implement. They didn't receive a raise at DOS, but rather many months after. The $200 was more about bridging that gap than anything else.

add in shift differential, ua will be close or even surpass us by a $1 more an hour in december.

ua is the usa's 4th most profitable airline (net income)..back and forth with southwest?

can the assoc. tell us what percentage of ua's revenues & profits filter back to their ramp agents & AMTs?

i would guess that info would change the minds of some and increase support for the 'long fight'.

i've asked this question before and no answer. the only thing missing is how much ua's contracts are worth. ua's top and bottom lines are public knowledge.

We'll be behind UA by more than $2 as of December 2019, when you count their raise and the loss of our potential raise.

Steve are you saying that Tim Nelson has YOU blocked from his “Association Uncensored” Facebook page too?

He must be up to having blocked hundreds of people from “HIS” page?

I love the irony. Claimed “Uncensored” or “Open” Facebook pages that are both heavily censored or not open but restricted by their little tyrant overlords.
You get blocked a lot

Steve are you saying that Tim Nelson has YOU blocked from his “Association Uncensored” Facebook page too?

I love the irony. Claimed “Uncensored” or “Open” Facebook pages that are both heavily censored or not open but restricted by their little tyrant overlords.
To make the grade as member on his Facebook page, you have to be 100% in lock-step with a myriad of his of distortions, misinformation, and outright falsehoods. You will need to swear on a oath, and sign an affidavit certifying that you are AGAINST all aspects of the Association, and the IAM. You will also be required to agree that he is smarter, and more knowledgeable than any other living unionist, and agree to support him in every election.

If you meet all of the above criteria, he will welcome you...

>SPIT<

Reactions: robbedagain

This is a bore think I'll go over to Tim's site and get me some education

We'll be behind UA by more than $2 as of December 2019, when you count their raise and the loss of our potential raise.

Oh Brother, No.

First off Dec 2019 is still a Year and 5 Months away so why don’t you push it out to only their next raise this December first to start with.

But even if we went out that far in the Ocean the Math is $1.20 per hour not including shift differential that not all Members receive.

$32.01 - $30.81 = $1.20

And I’m not going to count an offer that our Negotiators have not as of yet agreed to accept and would you care to do your own Math for this December?

EA4553C5-488A-41E6-8BA5-C4203C9D0D4A.png

$31.23 - $30.81 = .42 Cents.

Last edited:
N.Y.
Judging by the updates, at least publicly they are saying nothing is getting done. I would hope this isn't a battle of 4 egos in which case only the membership loses.
Sito holding up talks making the iam pension a deal break
This is a bore think I'll go over to Tim's site and get me some education
We have 6,000 members, all with different opinions. Steve and Weez both trolled. They didn't participate in any conversation at all, just went on there to try to shut the page down or to vent off their anger by breaking all of the decent rules, including personal attacks. To date, over 5 years of the page, only 23 have been removed from the page. Steve and Weez made that ill repute list. A union man doesn't need them around anyhow.

Oh Brother, No.

First off Dec 2019 is still a Year and 5 Months away so why don’t you push it out to only their next raise this December first to start with.

But even if we went out that far in the Ocean the Math is $1.20 per hour not including shift differential that not all Members receive.

$32.01 - $30.81 = $1.20

And I’m not going to count an offer that our Negotiators have not as of yet agreed to accept and would you care to do your own Math for this December?

View attachment 13124

$31.23 - $30.81 = .42 Cents.
NYer is correct. Hint: Kindly reread his post before you open up your mouth. Thanks in advance.

You get blocked a lot
Oh yes he does. He is NOT civil. I actually met him and he seemed like a nice guy so imo his social media persona is his altar ego, presumably created by handlers. In a twisted way, his pro IAM message has benefitted me and you Al, so it isn't all bad. I'll give credit to Lehive for bringing him in the cloth. I won't be a big fan of this association after a JCBA but without Weez and Alex leading the charge for our healthcare amongst TWU members, there would be no opium to keep them at bay. Kicking the can down the road to save our healthcare is more appropriate than settling by giving up $6,500 a year in health care concessions, even if that means I can finally have a choice in getting the hell out of the IAMNPF.

Sito holding up talks making the iam pension a deal break

We have 6,000 members, all with different opinions. Steve and Weez both trolled. They didn't participate in any conversation at all, just went on there to try to shut the page down or to vent off their anger by breaking all of the decent rules, including personal attacks. To date, over 5 years of the page, only 23 have been removed from the page. Steve and Weez made that ill repute list. A union man doesn't need them around anyhow.

Tim Nelson take down your post mentioning me on your Facebook Group page by my real name. I am NOT a Union Representative and will not tolerate any harassment from you as a coworker especially where I am not allowed access to defend myself.

This is NOT a joke.

Tim Nelson take down your post mentioning me on your Facebook Group page by my real name. I am NOT a Union Representative and will not tolerate any harassment from you as a coworker especially where I am not allowed access to defend myself.

This is NOT a joke.
Why don’t you just post your infamous “flip off” in your AA uniform pic. That should settle him down.
Then sniffer can reward you and we all move on!

Reactions: Kev3188
Sounds like someone took a nap at work and woke up on the wrong side of the bench.

Would you be comfortable providing me with your name and I can publicly mention you on a Facebook page that you don’t have access to so one of your coworkers can inform you that I did that?

I tolerate it here because “I” chose to say my real name. But off here is again overstepping the boundaries and we have gone over this before.

Status
Not open for further replies.