American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has reported me too, Al. One thing I would never do. Heck, if he doesn't want me using his real name, just say so. It doesn't bother me him calling me names.
I’m John Gotti.

Tell him your name since you are using his.
I'm AANOTOK, John Gotti. Now will you go away?

You just lost your sense of humor try vaping

Al I think this whole Section 6 chit and people freakin out about it is F’n hilarious. I could give a rats ass. I’m sure we’ll get retro. So I lose a couple of bucks on shift dif, Holliday’s and 401k match. Woop de freakin doo.

And HELL NO. I’m done smokin anything man until I retire and break out the weed.

Al I think this whole Section 6 chit and people freakin out about it is F’n hilarious. I could give a rats ass. I’m sure we’ll get retro. So I lose a couple of bucks on shift dif, Holliday’s and 401k match. Woop de freakin doo.

And HELL NO. I’m done smokin anything man until I retire and break out the weed.

Weez why don't you volunteer to help the TWU organize the Brightline employees? They are unorganized and working for a risky start-up that is currently the only privately operated passenger railroad in the United States:

https://gobrightline.com

Josh

He has reported me too, Al. One thing I would never do. Heck, if he doesn't want me using his real name, just say so. It doesn't bother me him calling me names.

I'm AANOTOK, John Gotti. Now will you go away?

This is a kick. You’re the KING of hitting that report button next to swamt. You even shut down an entire thread cause you couldn’t control it.

And hey if using my real name is what you need to float your boat, who the hell am I to stop you.

Preference would be "Go away little girl" by Donny Osmond. but to answer your question
I guess so.

Oh HELL NO. That ain’t Donnie Osmond on vocals. That’s Greg Lake.

Donnie Osmond? Alright you won this day. (Marie looks pretty hot all globbed up in makeup in those Slim Fast commercials though)

Dude, seriously, seriously, I have never ever reported anyone. I will admit that one thread went way south that I opened and asked to have it closed. Again, not gonna get in a tit for tat, but no, I haven't turned anyone in.
Not a tattle tale...Crush city on Marie in the 70's, not now...
Your real name...did it just to piss you off, I'll stop. And if you say it didn't piss you
off, I'll call you a liar.

This is a kick. You’re the KING of hitting that report button next to swamt. You even shut down an entire thread cause you couldn’t control it.

And hey if using my real name is what you need to float your boat, who the hell am I to stop you.

Oh HELL NO. That ain’t Donnie Osmond on vocals. That’s Greg Lake.

Donnie Osmond? Alright you won this day. (Marie looks pretty hot all globbed up in makeup in those Slim Fast commercials though)
Think it was Steve Lawrence ....Kev??? Of Steve and blame it on thr bosa nova Edie

You mean like a threat?
My understanding is that management left 2 different negotiation sessions when sito started dropping F Bombs. The company simply has no respect for Sito, a United Airline Board Director. Peterson got respect until he flipped out on a video and called for the employees to "Attack the Company" and then put on his tin cap and tried to divide Parker and Isom by announcing a secret coup of Isom to overtake Parker because, as Petercookoo has said, "I've seen it before".
He is lucky nobody listens to him or Mr Baskett and the apparent slow down was a complete bust.

Alex Garcia isn't a factor as he is beta male to Sito and thinks Sito is the next Jimmy Hoffa. We are doomed!

Litte Davey Eivers, I have no problems. They are all in your mind. I can wait just as long as you can.
Not everyone has to agree with your condescending ass and obviously they don't. Rather I have respect here or not is both trivial and out of my control. But if you think you are the model of respect, you are more disturbed than even I thought. Now let me send some PM's and see if I can beg for some respect. Carry on little one!
IMO, Mr Weez has a place on here. Granted, he is not taken seriously, but he does provide the IAM Pollyanna view that is lacking since his scammer idol, 700, got busted again. And unlike 700, who contracted out his entire staff then was suspected of theft?. Weez is just doing his job for his handlers.

No, I'm saying we have leverage for the company to move from their position.

P. Rez
Interesting. I just don't see it at all Prez.

I think I'm including all the leverages below:
1. Competitive Leverage: No dice. Offered 13% above United. All leverage to the company.
2. Self Help: Forget about it. Not happening unless the union wants their funds depleted.
3. Economic Leverage: Not happening. All economist believe the economy is already optimized, but with downward trends.
4. Merger Leverage: Cross Utilization gave most of this up.
5. Contract leverage: LUS has health care leverage but it's offset by the TWU bankrupt contract. The company compensated for this (In a greedy way)

And everyone knows that the evidence of no leverage is that the Association can't allow a vote because the membership would vote in both contracts overwhelmingly. Logically, if there was any leverage, a vote would have happened.

The company offer considered all of the above and gave an offer worth $120 million a year cost positive.

Downward pressures/risk exist for the union in any delay model since a downward economy will necessarily mean less on the table.

Only possible exits:
1. Allow a vote- it will pass
2. Delay for a few years and see what happens.
3. Delay for many years then agree to arbitration (Sito F'd up in DL19 and agreed to arbitration). The arbitrator has to decide between the company offer and the union position. Can't pick and choose items.
4. Allow a vote with less on the table

And the longer this goes, the more we lose each week and the greater the support for AMP for MX.

Got his PHD in hypocrisy too.Smart guy i dont know why he doesnt see it.But if we were all the same life would be boring

I hope he becomes his own man again. It’s tough watching him be a vessel for others.

Not really a pro football fan. College is where it's at. I know nothing about Bobs website.

+1

Think it was Steve Lawrence ....Kev??? Of Steve and blame it on thr bosa nova Edie

Yep, Eydie Gorme.

Dude, seriously, seriously, I have never ever reported anyone. I will admit that one thread went way south that I opened and asked to have it closed. Again, not gonna get in a tit for tat, but no, I haven't turned anyone in.
Not a tattle tale...Crush city on Marie in the 70's, not now...
Your real name...did it just to piss you off, I'll stop. And if you say it didn't piss you
off, I'll call you a liar.

NOTOK I have looked all over the net for a pic of Marie without makeup and I can’t find any. So I got to be honest and say the old broad is pretty damn hot right now. The Plastic Surgeon was a genius.

Besides you know her being a Mormon she never smoked, drank or did drugs so even with the little face lift she had to hold up pretty well anyway.

I hope he becomes his own man again. It’s tough watching him be a vessel for others.

Now I’ll admit this guy pisses me off cause I know who he is off this board. And I thought he was something that I found out he’s not.

He’s a fraud.

And another clown from another Airline that can’t take care of chit in his own house and thinks he can turd on ours.

AANOTOK I believe you’re real and work for AA. So’s Al. And even as F’d up in the head as Tim is he works for AA too. The “outsiders” though WOW. Nervy bastards.

Its truly incredible what has become of this board lately.

Swamt.. I dont know if u were referring to around 2004 era when US outsourced some 40 plus stations by mid 2005 but if that the case yes n remember PVD and BDL were upgraded to Class I cities to get the deal thru at that time period

I know the cowboys were out of it by the 4th quarter but why are you even bothering with this go to Bobs website and look at his pictures thats where im.headed

I knew the Cowboys were out of it in the 1st quarter. What took you so long to get to the 4th quarter???
Cowboys suk this year...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back