American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
and if sito runs the exact same play he did everywhere else then the following will be the broken record.
1. we had a productive week of negotiations
2. The company is bad.
3. We had a bad week of negotiations.
4. There has been progress.
5. The company wants to contract out work
........and just repeat the above until this last one...

We have agreed to arbitrate your negotiations.

Game Over. You Lose!
How true

and if sito runs the exact same play he did everywhere else then the following will be the broken record.
1. we had a productive week of negotiations
2. The company is bad.
3. We had a bad week of negotiations.
4. There has been progress.
5. The company wants to contract out work
........and just repeat the above until this last one...

We have agreed to arbitrate your negotiations.

Game Over. You Lose!

Sorry kiddo but your boy Sito isn’t running the show here. The TWU also likes to take their turns at the wheel and Alex Garcia and Mike Mays started out humping bags just like you and I.

You’re way too obsessed with this guy Sato anyway man.

The IAM has never agreed to the proffer of arbitration in the airlines.

And I believe I can say the same for the TWU.

The IAM has never agreed to the proffer of arbitration in the airlines.

And I believe I can say the same for the TWU.
never had to. IAM Airlines were smaller until the United merger.
American is too big and will never be allowed for self help.
At United, Sito confirmed the choices if ta2 was rejected, by having Gottlieb write the letter saying that the next contract would be worse due to zero chance of self help. The choice was described as arbitration or ped with NO RELEASE.

Its time to vote. whats the fuss?

What does your Uncle Jerry have to say about this?

On Delta Airlines Employee portal today they announced that this year’s Profit sharing payout would be 14% of last years Gross wages.

For a TOS Clerk who earned $65,000 that would be an extra $9100.00

For a TOS AMT who earned $105,000 that would be an extra $14,700.00

But let’s hurry and vote the all knowing fly says that’s all we gonna get.

Either that or he’s a figment of someone’s imagination you decide which

But let’s hurry and vote the all knowing fly says that’s all we gonna get.

Either that or he’s a figment of someone’s imagination you decide which

UAL is now at $31.23 per hour. 7% above that amount is $2.19. $2.19 X 2080 = $4555.00.

And some putz poster here wants us to JUMP ON 3% and 3 Grand AND give up work??????? WTF?

What does your Uncle Jerry have to say about this?

On Delta Airlines Employee portal today they announced that this year’s Profit sharing payout would be 14% of last years Gross wages.

For a TOS Clerk who earned $65,000 that would be an extra $9100.00

For a TOS AMT who earned $105,000 that would be an extra $14,700.00

Go ask a DL guy on just how many reach TOS.

UAL is now at $31.23 per hour. 7% above that amount is $2.19. $2.19 X 2080 = $4555.00.

And some putz poster here wants us to JUMP ON 3% and 3 Grand AND give up work??????? WTF?
tos offer was $33 btw. Im not sure where you get 3%. Thats over $2.
Actually, we are losing $13,000 a year when everything is included. FTE job of over $100,000 cost. Includes everything. United is around $90,000 cost out. Delta just a bump above United cost.

tos offer was $33 btw. Im not sure where you get 3%. Thats over $2.
Actually, we are losing $13,000 a year when everything is included. FTE job of over $100,000 cost. Includes everything. United is around $90,000 cost out. Delta just a bump above United cost.

You’re not too good with Math are you. The Company has offered us 3% above whoever is the top paid out there between Delta and UAL. UAL is in that position at $31.23 per hour which they just gained in December.

3% above $31.23 is a whopping .94 cents which would put us at $32.17 (Not $33) DOS.

We will likely be getting $1000.00 in Profit Sharing if we’re lucky and I just informed you that Kev will be getting at least $9000.00. That’s $8000.00 more than you and I Tim.

The Company is most certainly NOT offering me an extra $13,000 per year.

Source?

I was just on there, and there is nothing posted about that at all.

Go ask a DL guy on just how many reach TOS.

Takes 11.5 years.

We will likely be getting $1000.00 in Profit Sharing if we’re lucky and I just informed you that Kev will be getting at least $9000.00. That’s $8000.00 more than you and I Tim.

It'd be great if someone would actually inform me that I was for sure getting that amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.