American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is why I find it more than a little disingenuous for Dave to be talking up the idea that somehow ~70 years of “contract building” makes his CBA better than those at WN.

They sure do. Let me know when that JCBA come through.

Our lists are by station. You can see all of them (and it’s all by D.O.H.), but it’s rarely updated, and doesn’t show people on leave, OJI, etc...
Dont forget back in the day usair handed out more packages than Amazon does now so the system seniority list was referred to alot

Annoying Merry Go Round of BS with you. Yes what I have today is 1000 times better than what you have because Delta Management can FIRE your sorry ass tomorrow for absolutely no cause and there is pretty much NOTHING you can say or do about it.

They can drum up any kind of crap they want (Out of Uniform) and toss you in the can.

And how did you fare better anyway? You LOST your entire Union. You LOST everything.
Not that easy,really it isnt even when we were non union it was tough to get rid of someone, real tough

A thought just crossed my mind about your “point”

I wonder if Delta ever chose to close your point and force you to go into a Hub (The front lines) if that would be a motivator for you to actually join the fight for representation yourself?

You know Josie Wales didn’t become who he was until the Yanks killed his Family and burned down his House.

That was his motivation to be stirred to action.
Yeah Kev where do you draw the line when it comes to outsourcing ,17 stations when DL goes to 17 stations will you begin your crusade

the iam would devastate delta workers. I think the iam is being played by delta workers.
Plus the iam organizers there were the ones I outcast as they dont know what they are doing.
I could organize delta ramp and stews in 6 months.
I hope you would be truthful and tell.the workers as a result of a union vote Dl would close many stations and it would be 5 years before they saw a contract or raise.You could make tbe same statement to the Jetblue folk

Yeah Kev where do you draw the line when it comes to outsourcing ,17 stations when DL goes to 17 stations will you begin your crusade

I hope you would be truthful and tell.the workers as a result of a union vote Dl would close many stations and it would be 5 years before they saw a contract or raise.You could make tbe same statement to the Jetblue folk

Not interested. Seek your daily amusement elsewhere.

IAMNPF has a spousal offset and plenty of penalties, suspensions. That said, did they decide if they were going to create a new benefit schedule to address the critical status projection, or are they going to eliminate the unreduced early out pension benefit? Last year, they were thinking about whacking the unreduced early out benefit but that wouldn't go over too good for airline people who are pretty casual and don't usually work until they are 65 years old.

Why keep attacking the people already in the plan? Why not create a C scale for any new member in the plan instead of robbing Peter to pay Paul?
Who would join it with a C scale .Do the 65 get it over before we wind up like the teamsters and they cut an 80 year olds benefits in half

Fair enough Buck.

Look the Company doesn’t even want the liability it has on the books now for our DBP’s now much less touching it for anything else. Personally I wish AA had been forced to shore it up with that 10 Billion they pretty much squandered on Stock Buybacks but we have nothing in the Laws to force them to do that. Now if this was France we probably would.

But I’m sorry I don’t understand what you mean “attached to the Bankruptcy”?

Simply that if through the bankruptcy court the company found a way to confiscate that money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts