American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah theyre getting old and stale.Like a kid with his hands over his ears so he cant hear the truth. When the pressure really goes up he gets personal

Everytime... You can set your watch to it.

Asking a message board won’t get you your answer.

Kevin aka Tim Defender.

It was a rhetorical statement.

Rich, You're an accomplished chef, so when I have food (or catering) questions, I'll make sure to ask you directly.

In the meantime, still in the Plan, still wondering which way it'll go.

Dude I just answered you. I don’t give 2 or even 3 chits about your Pension, your Union drive or the stupid little city you want to live in.

Do you have a problem with that?

Yeah theyre getting old and stale.Like a kid with his hands over his ears so he cant hear the truth. When the pressure really goes up he gets personal

I’m not the dope that sent the picture bro. I never asked you but what the hell seriously were you thinking anyway?

You bust my balls on here all the time and you don’t think I’m gonna get nasty?

Anyway Al guess why I haven’t put you on ignore yet?

Wasn’t talking to you, and don’t care that you don’t care.

Well you responded to Al who was responding to me, so yes you were poking the Bear.

Don’t poke the Bear.

4D1701BC-1408-49A7-9472-5D2BB993F6E8.png

The Association does effect me A**hole!

You aren’t a plan participant, and no one knows if you will ever be.

If and when it’s ever offered there will be road shows by the pension plan people all over the system.

It’s just a red herring by you and others.

Funny not one word about your $2 billion underfunded Pension that AA is barely funding.

2017 only $217 million contributed and 2018 only $467 million contributed, yet the have spent over $10 billion in stock buybacks. And that was to ALL of AA’s frozen pensions which are underfunded by $7 billion.

Last edited:
You have two FROZEN pensions that haven’t accrued benefits in 10 years.

Funny no one at AA has workers comp settlements or lawsuit settlements taken out of their retirement, can’t say the same about DL.

Why is it that many union reps across industries and unions claim to be victims of the company collecting workers comp and disability benefits? Can think of several public sector unions this is widely true.

It was a rhetorical statement.

Rich, You're an accomplished chef, so when I have food (or catering) questions, I'll make sure to ask you directly.

In the meantime, still in the Plan, still wondering which way it'll go.

He’s a chef? I thought he just worked the events serving, cleaning up, passing appetizers, etc

Josh

Why is it that many union reps across industries and unions claim to be victims of the company collecting workers comp and disability benefits? Can think of several public sector unions this is widely true.

He’s a chef? I thought he just worked the events serving, cleaning up, passing appetizers, etc

Josh
I'm not sure if he actually makes the meals as he isn't too creative. But it's a family business and was told that he works for his dad and float around directing the workers on restocking the food and cleanup.
They have the typical pasta, chicken, green bean plates, then they have 'the works' where the salisbury steak gets rolled out according to a dude who said he used them. Service wasn't bad.

But, the reality is that he is a businessman and refuses to recognize a union for his workers. He is the classic Republican. And that's my point. If he is going to talk so much crap about members who don't fall in line, it needs to be pointed out that he NOT only isn't paying dues but he operates a scab outfit. And that's just simply wrong.

I’d be willing to bet there’s not a single union catering company in the state of N.C. or catering union trying to organize any of them,typical TN bs

Reactions: GVPSPIAM
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts