ENVOY Random Drug and Alcohol testing for Customer Services workgroups.

I wish we could get the DOT to make randoms a requirement for the job. If that were to occur probably 3/4 of these subcontracting outfits would be out of business having to raise wages to make the job valuable.

agreed 100%. some of these companies, i can't believe the city certifies these rag-tag companies to work at an airport...but then again, the powers that be, want this riff-raff working...more money in their pockets.

the police explained it to me: thief gets caught, arrested and fired. generic ground-handling company A and the airline pilfered from, do not want bad publicity.....so, they don't prosecute.

4 months later, same thief working at airport again, with generic ground-handling company B. no charges filed, no crime committed....come get your SIDA ID.

- as far as the c/c: he got fired and eventually got his job back after nearly 2 years.

as far as i know, if you come to the company BEFORE you get 'caught' with a problem, you'll be taken care of. if you don't or say, try to hide a DUI, you are at the mercy of your station manager.

i don't want to be see people get fired, but i need to ask: i follow the rules. why should i? let's say i didn't follow the rules, would i be given the same 'breaks'??

Latest posts