Feb / Mar 2013 US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on the loss of 35% of west flying because of the assuming of the east seat per mile cost structure.

A gift....much like the injunction was a gift? Or the additional international flying the east has gained since the merger? or was that all in the works before the merger?

Go do some more business intelligence research Courtney.

Sorry dude, that was a gift from the east to you along with our 28% of east flying that you need to be semi- profitable.

Reactions: 2 people
Sorry dude, that was a gift from the east to you along with our 28% of east flying that you need to be semi- profitable.
Dude, you are to stupid to even make your false statement accurately.

We are not doing 28% of east flying.

Tell you what. Why don't you go and try to figure out what exactly Parker did say. When you get that worked out come back and correct your BS. Btw as usual east pilots leave off the entire statement hoping no one will notice or call BS.

What was the entire statement?

Would you consider us airways being saved from the graveyard of history a gift?
Sorry son, it's the other way around (Project Zanzibar) you kids always forget about that, LAS closed, PHX soon to be downsized, the whole world knows there is no value in AWA it's all east boys.

Reactions: 3 people
Sorry son, it's the other way around (Project Zanzibar) you kids always forget about that, LAS closed, PHX soon to be downsized, the whole world knows there is no value in AWA it's all east boys.

Hangman's comin' down from the gallows and you don't have very long......

You are to save your profit sharing check that we gave you and sign it over to Marty, we understand you are over 1.4 million in debt to him.

Don't worry, Cupcake. I did save my profit sharing check because I'm nearly at DOUBLE TITANIUM. I did contribute another $95.70 to USAPA's lame claim to DOH.

We are well funded & stand firmly on legal, ethical & moral high ground. You can bet we will not back down.....

You do live in a strange world.

Us airways was in BK and about to close the doors. AWA posted a profit.

But to you that means you were winning.

Figured out your BS statement yet?

Figured out the DFR filing yet?

Figured out how usapa can legally use a three way integration?

Keep flapping your mouth but saying nothing.

Reactions: 1 person

Remember PIT, BOS, LGA. What happen to those "valuable" assets?

cleardirect, on 16 March 2013 - 09:42 AM, said:

Make you a deal.

I will give my opinion on how the seniority list should be put together if you also put forward your opinion of how US Airways and american should be put together.

I asked first but I know how you guys can't think on your own.

Do we have a deal? Will you live up to your word? I also know how you guys fail to follow through.

CD,

You will not ( unlike yourself ) find a post of mine that dances around my POV.
I have stated my sli beliefs many times in past and they are NOT based on what may serve me best. So yes......you have my word.

Now I will await your strait forward 3 list sli plan in your opinion.

Have plans today , so it may be later before I reply.

FA

It has been 24 hours since you gave me your personal word that you would post how you would put together a legal and fairly represented three way list.

Whose fault is it that you have not lived up to your word? ALPA, usapa? What possible reason would anyone ever believe an east pilot at his word? It is worthless.

Why ever make a deal with an east pilot.

Not a single loud mouth east pilot can answer my question about a three way list.

cleardirect, on 16 March 2013 - 09:42 AM, said:

Make you a deal.

I will give my opinion on how the seniority list should be put together if you also put forward your opinion of how US Airways and american should be put together.

I asked first but I know how you guys can't think on your own.

Do we have a deal? Will you live up to your word? I also know how you guys fail to follow through.

It has been 24 hours since you gave me your personal word that you would post how you would put together a legal and fairly represented three way list.

Whose fault is it that you have not lived up to your word? ALPA, usapa? What possible reason would anyone ever believe an east pilot at his word? It is worthless.

Why ever make a deal with an east pilot.

Not a single loud mouth east pilot can answer my question about a three way list.
Holy Mackeral! You post so much stuff nobody has the time or inclination to read or respond.

Us airways was in BK and about to close the doors. AWA posted a profit.

The Financial Picture
From the evidence, it is clear enough that the merger with AWA was a meaningful factor in U.S. Airway’s emergence from bankruptcy. Together, the two companies were able to attract investments that, operating alone, they might not have secured. However, West’s claim that U.S. Airways emerged from bankruptcy "only because it [was] acquired by a stronger enterprise"
10 is reflected neither in the KPMG audit report (cited by West)11 nor in any other portion of the evidence. Instead, each carrier had something to contribute. Airways, for example, was much larger. It served almost twice as many destinations as AWA and carried twice the number of passengers.12 Airways has substantially more cash on hand, following the merger agreement. AWA, for its part, brought relative success as a low cost carrier operation with a meaningful presence in the Western United States.

Airways’ "fresh start"13 included a series of steps designed to strengthen Airways’ financial situation. Among other things, it entered into concessionary bargaining with its unions, ultimately securing some $1 billion dollars per year in cost reductions. 14 Termination of certain existing defined benefit and other post-retirement benefit plans generated substantial savings.15 A 35 percent decrease in labor cost16 taken together with other cost saving measures, resulted in a positive net operating income for the second and third quarters of 2005, prior to approval of the merger agreement in September of 2005. 17 AWA, for its part, while not in bankruptcy, was attempting to confront what it regarded as a troubled and potentially perilous future, absent the merger, in the face of rising fuel costs and depressed unit revenues as a result of over capacity, among other things. It, too, needed cash.
West characterizes the merger decision on AWA’s part as a one-way economic bailout. But there is no support for this in the record; surely, the respective companies did not endorse that view. AWA concluded, according to the statements of its CEO, that "…when we looked out at our future, what we sawwasn’t good…. Assuming we couldn’t go out and restructure or raise cash, it is possible that AWA would have been facing its own Chapter 11 at some point. Employees may like to think we "saved" US but the fact is we saved each other

http://www.getfiling...-05-000517.html

Reactions: 6 people
The Financial Picture
From the evidence, it is clear enough that the merger with AWA was a meaningful factor in U.S. Airway’s emergence from bankruptcy. Together, the two companies were able to attract investments that, operating alone, they might not have secured. However, West’s claim that U.S. Airways emerged from bankruptcy "only because it [was] acquired by a stronger enterprise"
10 is reflected neither in the KPMG audit report (cited by West)11 nor in any other portion of the evidence. Instead, each carrier had something to contribute. Airways, for example, was much larger. It served almost twice as many destinations as AWA and carried twice the number of passengers.12 Airways has substantially more cash on hand, following the merger agreement. AWA, for its part, brought relative success as a low cost carrier operation with a meaningful presence in the Western United States.

Airways’ "fresh start"13 included a series of steps designed to strengthen Airways’ financial situation. Among other things, it entered into concessionary bargaining with its unions, ultimately securing some $1 billion dollars per year in cost reductions. 14 Termination of certain existing defined benefit and other post-retirement benefit plans generated substantial savings.15 A 35 percent decrease in labor cost16 taken together with other cost saving measures, resulted in a positive net operating income for the second and third quarters of 2005, prior to approval of the merger agreement in September of 2005. 17 AWA, for its part, while not in bankruptcy, was attempting to confront what it regarded as a troubled and potentially perilous future, absent the merger, in the face of rising fuel costs and depressed unit revenues as a result of over capacity, among other things. It, too, needed cash.
West characterizes the merger decision on AWA’s part as a one-way economic bailout. But there is no support for this in the record; surely, the respective companies did not endorse that view. AWA concluded, according to the statements of its CEO, that "…when we looked out at our future, what we sawwasn’t good…. Assuming we couldn’t go out and restructure or raise cash, it is possible that AWA would have been facing its own Chapter 11 at some point. Employees may like to think we "saved" US but the fact is we saved each other

http://www.getfiling...-05-000517.html

I think that sums up the "we saved you" BS...

Holy Mackeral! You post so much stuff nobody has the time or inclination to read or respond.
So that is the excuse when someone gives their word? Busy did not really mean it?

Nice ethics.

Clear, you copy paste Websters dictionary every other post, people choose not to read all of it, and you mouth off about people's word? No one promised to read all your posts all the time. Get a grip, your integrity argument is being weakened. :lol:

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.