Feb / Mar 2013 US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clear, you copy paste Websters dictionary every other post, people choose not to read all of it, and you mouth off about people's word? No one promised to read all your post. Get a grip.

CD,

You will not ( unlike yourself ) find a post of mine that dances around my POV.
I have stated my sli beliefs many times in past and they are NOT based on what may serve me best. So yes......you have my word.

Now I will await your strait forward 3 list sli plan in your opinion.

Have plans today , so it may be later before I reply.

FA

This post says that he gave me his word he would reply.

So even though he gave his word to you that means nothing?

You easties have no honor or integrity. Your word is worth less. And you wonder why the west does not want to give you a redo. Make a deal break a deal, east motto.

The MOU proved that money would have ended this long ago. Both the company and the AFO'S were complicit in blocking any chance of a contract.

Ah, but don't you guys claim that the MOU is illegal because it didn't include the Nic? So, if you win on that point then you don't know if the MOU would have passed if were Nic inclusive, do you?

Reactions: 2 people
It sure seems the westies are really spinning out of control the last few days, The end is nearing kids.

It sure seems the westies are really spinning out of control the last few days, The end is nearing kids.
How many buckets of chicken are you willing to bet the nic will be your new court ordered seniority list by the end of the year? This is assuming a POR of course, without that, you'll never see a contract. Ever. USTUPID is 100% incapable of delivering anything. Next time you see an APA member, thank them for the raise.

On September 26, 2007, as part of the integration efforts following the merger of US Airways Group and America West Holdings Corporation (“America West Holdings”) in September 2005, America West Airlines, Inc. (“AWA”) surrendered its Federal Aviation Administration (“FAA”) operating certificate. As a result, all mainline airline operations are now being conducted under US Airways’ FAA operating certificate. In connection with the combination of all mainline airline operations under one FAA operating certificate, US Airways Group contributed one hundred percent of its equity interest in America West Holdings to US Airways. As a result, America West Holdings and its wholly owned subsidiary AWA are now wholly owned subsidiaries of US Airways. In addition, AWA transferred substantially all of its assets and liabilities to US Airways. All off-balance sheet commitments of AWA were also transferred to US Airways. This transaction constituted a transfer of assets between entities under common control and was accounted for at historical cost.

Reactions: 1 person
Message board, contract, hand shake whatever. It does not make a difference when or how someone gives their word.

Just shows that you have no integrity that you make a distinction where someone gives their word.

A mans word should mean something. Obviously it means nothing to you.

It is also very telling that you easties are now trying to justify the breaking of a mans word.

Make to my original point. You easties think you are going to get a three way integration. Yet not a single one of you can follow through on how that would work.

Just more fantasy from the land of liars.

If you can't even create a small framework how is usapa going to avoid a law suit and get the arbitrators to accept a three way.

I think we can bury the fantasy of a three way integration for good.

Dude, you are to stupid to even make your false statement accurately.

We are not doing 28% of east flying.

Tell you what. Why don't you go and try to figure out what exactly Parker did say. When you get that worked out come back and correct your BS. Btw as usual east pilots leave off the entire statement hoping no one will notice or call BS.

What was the entire statement?

I love reading and watching how clear is an expert on EVERYTHiNG and right about EVERYTHING.... Very amusing

Reactions: 2 people
Make to my original point. You easties think you are going to get a three way integration. Yet not a single one of you can follow through on how that would work.

Just more fantasy from the land of liars.

If you can't even create a small framework how is usapa going to avoid a law suit and get the arbitrators to accept a three way.

I think we can bury the fantasy of a three way integration for good.

I don't know if there will be a 3 way, but if there is the three I assume they will be integrated in a similar way as two would. The first time I ever heard something about a 3 way it was from Doug Parker, not USAPA.

Any west pilots going to attend the crew news session and grill him about the various legal issues?

Message board, contract, hand shake whatever. It does not make a difference when or how someone gives their word.

Just shows that you have no integrity that you make a distinction where someone gives their word.

A mans word should mean something. Obviously it means nothing to you.

It is also very telling that you easties are now trying to justify the breaking of a mans word.

No one on this board, including you, is qualified to say how they would merge the lists in anything but a vague way. We don't have enough information. Unless you want to scream DOH, or staple or something else that likely wouldn't produce an agreement.

So that is the excuse when someone gives their word? Busy did not really mean it?

Nice ethics.

Nice obsession. Just because I don't spend my life here, and you do, is not my problem.

icon1.gif
Internet addiction -posting obsession

People with addictions are in danger of transferring that compulsion to other things like the internet. Uncontrollable compulsive to post can be damaging as you can neglect important things in your life in favor of the internet. Although it may be a healthier addiction when compared to chemicals it still can ruin relationships, and interfere with quality of life. It also perpetuates the compulsive attributes that are the target of change in any addiction treatment. If you find you are becoming obsessed with posting or spending so much time online other parts of your life are being neglected, it might be an indication that you should cut back. If you are unable to cut back, you may need to discuss this with your counselor.

Here is a link to a test you can take to see if you are in danger of switching addictions:
http://www.netaddiction.com/resource...ction_test.htm

I love reading and watching how clear is an expert on EVERYTHiNG and right about EVERYTHING.... Very amusing
How about you show how smart you are and post the accurate and complete statement.

The west is not flying 28% of east flying.

It is easy to be right most of the time when you guys are wrong all of the time. I am simply correcting your errors.

Reactions: 3 people
Status
Not open for further replies.