Fleet Service thread IAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news guys!

I heard today from a union steward, initials SK that they DID come to an agreement and they will announce the details in the next couple of days!

He said he didn't have any specifics, as he wasn't there, but the union is currently putting it all together!

Hurrah!

And for any of you doubting Thomas' he isn't a loony at all, he's a sharp guy, he wouldn't just be pulling this out of thin air.

You got what you wanted....someone junior so you could keep your daylight weather he was qualified or not, now deal with him and stop crying to management and trying to manipulate the system to benefit yourself....don't start or I will blow you out of the water!!!!!!! :angry: :shock: :lol:
Come on give us the specifics, any one who goes by clpsupervisor must be a head case.
There are no supervisors in the union only leads. Let the guy's over here no what the manipulation was
several want to go home to be with thier families. Let the grievences fly and the lowly scum be
reviled.

Now the propaganda meeting tomorrow is at the PIT airport Hyatt right? Anybody know where at the Hyatt? Are MF and DH going to be in attendance?

Now the propaganda meeting tomorrow is at the PIT airport Hilton right? Anybody know where at the Hilton? Are MF and DH going to be in attendance?

Not that Tim will need backup, but lets get some people there.........

Not that Tim will need backup, but lets get some people there.........

I'm sure that there will be plenty of support for a rejection of this T/A. The only ?? that I have is why are the names of MF & DH absent from the UNANIMOUS recomendation to ratify this POS.

I'm sure that there will be plenty of support for a rejection of this T/A. The only ?? that I have is why are the names of MF & DH absent from the UNANIMOUS recomendation to ratify this POS.

Because they saw the overall big picture and by elimination of their names it looked good on paper ( so to speak ). " Only those that agree need apply " type of thing.

pj,
MF and DH were removed from the neg committee so NO they won't be in attendance..

thats randy's way of getting a unanimous vote..

SO basically its the RANDY and AL show.. after all the reach arounds Randy gives in and Puff you have a t/a .

Now the rest of the neg team is sitting in a conference room playing duck duck gooooooose . Randy comes back and says O.K children

I just need you to sign this and the first round is on me tonight.. The first round on me is what got GS to flip .. that and the Dream of the golden ticket . that HE WILL NEVER SEE

SO basically its the RANDY and AL show.. after all the reach arounds Randy gives in and Puff you have a t/a .

Now the rest of the neg team is sitting in a conference room playing duck duck gooooooose . Randy comes back and says O.K children

I just need you to sign this and the first round is on me tonight.. The first round on me is what got GS to flip .. that and the Dream of the golden ticket . that HE WILL NEVER SEE

COUNT DOWN

- 18hrs or so for FULL EXPOSURE>>>>>> stay tuned

off to the airport.........

Status
Not open for further replies.